(Closed) 6.15 Anyone else ready to vom?!

posted 4 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@phillybride61513:  I tell myself to try and enjoy this time. We only have a few more days to look forward to it and then it will be over. Soak it in 😉

Easier said than done, I know. I’ve been having effed up dreams too! (Btw, I LOVE having zombie dreams, I have them all the time, haha).

Post # 5
1226 posts
Bumble bee

@phillybride61513:  Oh man I am the same way (control freak), so hard to let it go.

Also, I can’t wait to see that flick!

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee

Ugg feeling the same way! It was my bachelorette party this weekend and I have never felt so loved/relaxed and happy (we did a laid back cottage weekend) … but this morning I am stressed to see “June” in the calendar date!!!

Post # 7
300 posts
Helper bee

Yes!  I’m so nauseous.  And I have this nagging feeling that I’ve completely neglected something major, which I’m pretty sure isn’t true, but I’m just paranoid.  How is it only 12 days away?!?

Post # 8
2906 posts
Sugar bee

I hear you! I thought I was almost done with planning, and now all this other crap is popping up! Last minute RSVPs… my mom asking me for the forty fifth time about the schedule… and so on and so on. I had a meltdown in church last week when I had to measure the stair rails for the garlands and FI was like, “Why don’t you just tell the florist to skip those?” and I was like, “I DON’T EVEN WANT THEM BUT MY MOM DOES SO WHY DON’T YOU JUST LAAAAY OFFFF AND HELP ME INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING?!?! I CAN’T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY OKAY?? Arsjhgkwk!” 

And he was like, “Ohhh-kay, bridezilla. I’ll just be over there waiting for you, then.” 

Oh, and to top it all off, I have a giant pimple and I think I might be getting a cold. Kill me now, please. 

Post # 10
1860 posts
Buzzing bee

@PetraArkanian:  +1, I have that same nagging feeling. Ugh!!!

And pretty much everyone I see keeps asking me “So do you have everything ready??” – I just kind of want to punch them in the face, but I know they’re just trying to make small talk and act super interested..

I keep freaking when I realize that there is only one more open weekend and then it’s the wedding!!!!! I don’t know why it makes me freak, I just feel like I am forgetting something!

Post # 11
268 posts
Helper bee

We had a long engagement so I’m not really busy right now but I am ready for it to get here!

Post # 12
3430 posts
Sugar bee

@phillybride61513:  LOL!!! I’m June 24th and iI’ve been ready to Vom for a while now LOL Just ready to get on with it!!

Post # 13
65 posts
Worker bee

@E_Lynne615:  “And pretty much everyone I see keeps asking me “So do you have everything ready??” – I just kind of want to punch them in the face, but I know they’re just trying to make small talk and act super interested..”

THIS!!!!  If I’m having a bad day, I will actually say, “I’d really rather not talk about it…if I do I feel like I’m going to throw up.”  Glad I’m not the only one who’s felt nauseated for weeks!

Post # 15
2906 posts
Sugar bee

@phillybride61513:  Aww, thanks! I’ve been using a sulfur treatment which usually works like a charm, but I think I might just run to the dermo for a cortisone shot. Ain’t nobody got time for pimples! 🙂

The topic ‘6.15 Anyone else ready to vom?!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors