(Closed) 6/19/2010 Wedding is in 6mths……

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

We are date twins and I haven’t ordered my invitations either.  I was planning on sending them out in April, is that when you were thinking?

I am on a budget too and am thinking of going through a cheap internet company so I don’t have to pay a ton with a paper store.

Post # 4
4466 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m not even thinking about invites right now.  We’re just now doing the save-the-dates.  We’re going to clear everything with our venue at the end of January and then worry about invites.

I think you have plenty of time.

Post # 5
1288 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Indiana Memorial Union

I’m sending my invites in April — my printer told me it takes him 4 weeks to finish a job, but he’s also a small operation. It’s something to think about, but if you’re looking to use a pre-determined design, I’m sure you don’t need to make a decision until late February.

Post # 6
3252 posts
Sugar bee

I’m making my own….and have made them for several other brides. How many do you need?

Post # 8
465 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I just got my pocketfolds through papersource.com and I’m really happy with them! They’re sort of DIY, since it doesn’t come with the printed invite part. But the pocketfold and envelope are already assembled and good to go! 

Hope this helps 🙂

Post # 9
78 posts
Worker bee

I’ve seen amazing stuff done with the papersource pocketfolds and stamping with embossing powder.  I think I’m going to go the Gocco route but I’m with hotchild, I’m just working on the save-the-dates!  I feel a lot of pressure to make them match the invites or “set the tone” or something but now I’m feeling like I should just get them out there!

Lovebabe, plenty of time!

Post # 10
5984 posts
Bee Keeper

DIY invites! I bought mine at Michaels for $17 (on clearance plus a 50% off coupon)!!! it came with everything! invites, envelopes, response cards and envelopes. all i have ot do is print them and put them together. I will start in February (my wedding is in june too)

this is a great options for budget brides!

Good luck

Post # 11
34 posts
Newbee

I am also getting married 06/19/10 and will be DYI the invitations. I think it will be cheaper this way and have help from one of my bm so it should be fun. As for sending them out, I iwll be sending them out 4/19/10 and rsvp’s will need to be in by 5/19/10

Post # 12
1184 posts
Bumble bee

@mslovebabe

I still haven’t gotten mines. My sis said she would pay for them as a gift.

@msmonicka

Can I see some of the invites you have done? 

The topic ‘6/19/2010 Wedding is in 6mths……’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors