(Closed) 6/20/09 brides—what’s left on your hopefully getting emptier plate?

posted 9 years ago in June 2009
Post # 3
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Wow, long list!

I’m doing a lot this weekend! 

• Make place cards (friday)
  • Hair & Make Up Trial (saturday)
  • Finish parents & BM’s gifts (saturday)
  • Meet with our DJ (sunday)
  • Go to my BM’s dress fittings (tuesday)
  • Print Programs
  • Put our slideshow on CD (which I can’t figure out how to do!)
  • Give out final head counts

Other than that it’s the bachelorette party, mani & pedi, hair cut, etc.!

AHHH finally it’s "coming up"!!

Post # 4
397 posts
Helper bee

ANNND pack for honeymoon!

Oh and Fiance doesn’t have much of a list it mainly consists of:

Taking my ring to get engraved & practice smiling 🙂

Post # 5
397 posts
Helper bee

Anybody else having stumps in the road now that it’s getting closer??!!

For me it’s been one thing after another! 

• My "printable" place cards failed in actuality to be "printable"… they kept ripping apart and getting stuck in the printer!  So I went and bought a calligraphy pen and the Future Mother-In-Law is going to write them.

• I got my girls necklaces awhile ago but their dresses just came in yesterday so I sneakily matched one up to it… and realized that they really didn’t match at all!  I can’t return them because it’s been past 30 days!! So instead of getting them a gift card to the hair salon as well, I’ll be getting them another necklace to wear the day of :/ 

• Come to find out my Sony laptop does not allow to CD burning…so I had to have my father copy my file to his computer. Great! Now it’ll burn to a CD…wait, another problem, the CD will need to be in DVD format for the TV they have at our Venue.  Sooo he is still working on that…

• The salon I’m doing my hair/make-up at is soo unorganized! I had my hair trial yesterday and was supposed to have my make up done as well… I set this up months ago. Come to find out the make up lady wasn’t there!! So I have to travel 40 minutes back on wednesday to get my make-up trial done. I was so frustrated yesterday when they told me that. I’ve had other issues with this place but figured it would get better when my wedding got closer.  And now I’m way to late to switch salons now. I just hope my hair AND make-up ladies are there on the day of the wedding :/

I hope things don’t continue at this pace… it’s really stressful.  I can’t wait till 6/20/09!

The topic ‘6/20/09 brides—what’s left on your hopefully getting emptier plate?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors