10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Were weekend twins! Does that count? =D

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee

Well, we may be twins, our wedding is outside on the lake 06/23/2012, so RAIN date is 06/24/2012

Post # 6
2281 posts
Buzzing bee

Me!!! We picked a Sunday for a couple of reasons, but the biggest one was that we had to wait for my brother’s deployment leave to be confirmed by the army (it only JUST was), and we knew we’d be up a creek if we counted on a Saturday in June this late in the game. Our gamble worked, too – we just booked our venue and photographer, both only still available on Sundays!

I know it’s less conventional, but I really love our date, too!

Post # 8
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

6/24/12 over here!

Post # 9
2281 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay, date twins! I’m in pretty good shape, I think! Invitations stamped ad ready to go. Dress set to arrive in about 1.5 weeks. Most everything that needs to be booked is booked – I still haven’t signed the contract with the photographer, but I know she’s for certain.

Only, I have one big disappointment so far – ridiculous, but it’s bothering me a lot: my cocktail napkins came, and they’re not the colors I wanted. I ordered what looked like dark teal and pistachio, and what I have is obnoxious turquoise and neon lime green. Very disappointed. Anyone have suggestions on where I might find cocktail napkins in peacock blue and/or teal, and a light green (pistachio or celery)? The ones I got would be great for a child’s birthday party, perhaps with a circus theme and clowns, but they hardly fit my wedding. 

How’s everybody else doing?

The topic ‘6/24/12 – Any date twins?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors