(Closed) 6.30.12

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Me!! Yay 🙂

We have everything booked… Only thing left is to pay the deposit/reserve the linens, flatwear, etc. Finally ordered the bridesmaid dresses today. What a nightmare. What about you?

Post # 4
219 posts
Helper bee

i’m way behind ladies!!!  but it’s coming together… thankfully my fiance is on top of a lot of it (especially the guest list and invites… man what a headache!!!)

Post # 8
378 posts
Helper bee

My venue wants the final headcount 2 weeks before the wedding. I wanted to make the RSVP date May 28, but my mother urged me to make it a week earlier in case some of our relatives don’t respond right away.

I am so surprised about how many bees know when their showers are. I’m not a super traditional girl about many things but I am with this. I have no idea and I want to keep it that way! (I do know it’s sometime in mid-late April, but that’s it).

All my vendors are locked down and are either paid for or on a payment plan for. Just the little stuff…. I am actually going to tomorrow for my first dress fitting, but I have very little work to be done on it so it shouldn’t be too bad. I ordered my invites Thursday morning and was told I’d get my proof via email already. Grr.. >:( My makeup and hair trial is March 31st and … hmm, the only thing that’s a bit annoying is that my guy hasn’t gone to Men’s Warehouse yet to set up his account and get measured and stuff. But he’s off tomorrow so my goal is to get that done then.

Post # 9
308 posts
Helper bee

Hello Everyone… We’re getting everything together.  The only “Big” thing I have left to reserve is I need a tent for our “after-party”.  I’ve already called around I just need to send in the check and it should all be taken care of.

I just heard that the last of our groomsmen was fitted today so all the attire should be taken care of.  Well, except for the kids- I’m still working on that.  But I’m not doing traditional stuff…. Going to scour all of the Easter dress clothing and find outfits that work!

I made the invitations myself (and they are awesome!)- addressed, stuffed and just need stamps on the outside…   I am planning to send them out at the end of April….I set my rsvp date for may 20th- giving me a few days to call around to the ppl who do not reply (cuz… I’ll have time for all of that right?  lol Busy week for me being the last week of school)- But I have to have a final count by 5/30. 

Shower dates are 4/7, 5/12 and then they will probably do something on our last day at work in May before summer break. 

Getting SO excited!!!!

Post # 10
219 posts
Helper bee

@ames12708:  showers coming up in march, april, and may… bachelorette in june.  havent nailed down the date yet… do you have a rehearsal dinner dress yet?  having the hardest time finding one!!

Post # 14
1498 posts
Bumble bee

I see some of you have RSVP dates of June 1st or earlier…when are you sending out your invites? I was thinking of sending ours out in late April with an RSVP date of mid-June, but now that doesn’t seem like enough time…

Post # 15
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

@Kant:  That’s what we’re doing too. Our caterer doesn’t need numbers until a week before, so it’s plenty of time for us. 

The biggest thing left right now is invitations… I just can’t decide!! Oh and we still need to finalize groomsmen attire too. Eep! 

My shower is at the end of April, can’t believe how fast it’s flying by!

The topic ‘6.30.12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors