(Closed) .66 and .75 moissanite ring photos!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
10572 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’d go with the .75 because you probably won’t notice much difference between a .66 and a .75. You could also request the whitest unenhanced moissanite that they have in the comment box when you order 

Post # 3
893 posts
Busy bee

The difference in size will be barely noticeable. The 6mm is a good size and i would personally get that because there’s a tendency to experience shrinkage (your stone starts to look smaller) over time. But like i said the difference won’t be that big and both will be great. 

I do want to point out that if you don’t wear jewelry or rings much,you might not like that setting. i never wore rings before so i found that settings like the one you showed are very high and get in the way of doing things. You should look into a low profile setting. I’ve seen a few similar ones on the website. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile Photo Honey2Bee.
Post # 4
3030 posts
Sugar bee

Try looking at diamdb.com.

You can put in the size of your finger and the size of the stones.  The site allows you to compare the different sized stones on your finger.

Post # 7
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - St. John\'s Lutheran Church

I have a soitaire from Moissanite Co, so perhaps I can be of some use. I have a size 5 finger, so not much bigger than yours. I got the .75 carat, and I think it looks perfect on my finger, so honestly either size would probably suit you. 

I will warn you that, on overcast days or in poorly lit rooms, I can definitely tell that my moissanite is unenhanced – it is NOT white. But then again I am the person who looks at it the most, and usually I have to squint to even see any warmth.

Here’s a recent photo.

Post # 9
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
gubee:  0.66 carat moissanite on a size 6 ring. I’ve had it for 4.5 years and still think it’s perfect.

Post # 10
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - St. John\'s Lutheran Church

View original reply
gubee:  You know, it’s actually really hard to capture any warmth (or any decent sparkle) with my dumb camera phone. The photo was more so you could see the size. In some lights, like in the photo above, it does look very white. 

I have sol314 from Moissanite Co. I love it!

Post # 11
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Martin\'s Valley Mansion

My ring size is larger (size 7) but I do have the sol392a with a 1ct Forever Brilliant moissy.  I thought I would share a couple pictures in case you wanted to see the actual ring as a reference.  Hope they help! 🙂

Post # 13
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Martin\'s Valley Mansion

View original reply
gubee:  Ah, that’s so exciting!!!  I hope it ships soon! 

Thank you!  I am extremely happy with my ring 🙂

Post # 14
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I will be ordering a ring enhancer/wrap too. I love the one from Kay Jewelrs, so Joe Schubach will be designing it to match/fit my E-Ring because the reviews from kay have been terrible for that particular enhancer.

Post # 15
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Enhancer  This is my enhancer that I am having designed to match my E-Ring but I ordered it in Rose gold. So my set will be two toned.

The topic ‘.66 and .75 moissanite ring photos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors