(Closed) 66 days and I’m freaking out… what if it doesn’t come together!?!?

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

if you talk to your friend..chances are she is going to say that something went wrong, it wasn’t the way she envisioned.  

So who cares if flowers were off or something else goes wrong….you are getting married to the man that you love right? That’s all that counts.  You are going to be too absorbed with other things going on than to worry about it.  

As long as you, your Fiance and the officiant are there…who cares about the rest?  Don’t let simple things ruin everything for you.

Post # 4
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2006

I went to my first wedding after my own wedding last weekend and you know what I thought? “I bet I’m not even noticing all the little details that were super important to her.” The fact is–the wedding is for you and your husband. Everyone will be there because they love you, not because they’re super into centerpieces and placecards. Seriously! They won’t remember your centerpieces–what they will remember is how you couldn’t take your eyes off your husband, how in love you two seemed, and how fun dancing was. Your wedding will be beautiful, even if it isn’t just how you envisioned it! So many things went wrong on my wedding day and people still said it was beautiful. So just enjoy your day! That’s the most important part.

Post # 6
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am almost your date twin (sept 24th!) and I totally hear you on freaking out about it all coming together. Like other bees have said, just try and focus on the big picture–you’re marrying your wonderful Fiance that day! I went to a wedding a few weeks ago, and even in super-bridal mode, checking out all her centerpieces and decor, etc, after a while, I totally forgot about taking notes and noticing all that stuff and really just enjoyed myself. So that’s what I’m hoping my guests will do! And it WILL all come together, one way or the other! 🙂

The topic ‘66 days and I’m freaking out… what if it doesn’t come together!?!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors