(Closed) 67 days till my wedding and I'm sick of it all…

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
8883 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I got to that point and let me tell you, the stress isn’t worth it. I kept begging for just ONE day with no mention of wedding. But everyone would ask questions and my mom would be “Have you done this? Have you done that?”

In the end, you marry the man of your dreams.  All the little thing that aren’t perfect enough, you won’t even think about it.  The day goes by so fast! Just enjoy every moment you have celebrating with family and friends 🙂

Post # 5
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Yes! I hate diying and if it wasn’t for my fmil and fsil I would have bought everything. Don’t feel pressure to have all these things or behave a certain way that is acceptable for a “bride”. I say trash whatever little projects that you feel won’t add anything to your day and you are doing cause you feel like you have too.

I also think you should take some time out, have a drink with friends, go on a date with your Man and not worry about the wedding. Taking little breaks will leave you refreshed and perhaps more ready to tackle whatever you have left on your list.

Post # 7
4333 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Soon2BeeMrsG:  I got to that point – and it does get better!

If no one will let you go for a full day, take at least a night off.  Turn off your phone and do whatever you used to like doing with your free time before wedding-mania – for me, it was read a book (not wedding-related, of course).

It does get better and not wanting to work on wedding DIY projects does NOT make you a bad bride!

I’m a recent newlywed and finally my non-wedding-focused self and much less stressed out again… you will be too. I dropped a lot of little details as the day drew closer and it was still absolutely amazing!

Post # 8
1828 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

i’ve gone through a huge roller coaster of emotions like this, don’t worry.

today i have 11 days left and i feel pretty great.

but if you talked to me a week ago i was ready to elope. or go to my wedding, but as a guest and not the bride.

just truck though, as things get done you’ll start to feel much better!

i just haev to keep reminding myself that i am getting MARRIED to my honey!

The topic ‘67 days till my wedding and I'm sick of it all…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors