(Closed) 68 Days—Time for accessories! Who wants to help?

posted 5 years ago in Accessories
Post # 5
2652 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Italian Villa

i would keep it simple and do just a nacklace and earrings

Post # 7
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@sheepandbear:  BEAUTIFUL location!! I noticed in the picture you have a full length veil.  Do you plan on keeping the long veil?  If you do you can always use a hair accesory for the reception since you most likely won’t be keeping that veil on the entire time.  I think you can do a necklace if you want but something entirely simple, though.  I would vote for a nice bracelet to tie everything together with maybe a little sparkle.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/120172258/ready-to-ship-bridal-jewelry-rhinestone?ref=sr_gallery_35&ga_search_query=wedding+bracelet&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/listing/114535838/pure-silk-bridal-head-piece-double-rose?ref=sr_gallery_26&ga_search_query=ivory+flower+hair+piece&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all

Post # 9
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@sheepandbear:  I would put the bracelet on the right wrist.  I like a little sparkle.  You could wear the veil for the ceremony and then put the headpiece on after or you could wear the hairpiece and veil at the same time.  Its really just personal preference, maybe when you go for your hair trial you could bring the veil and headpiece with you and she could style it both ways so you can decide how you love your hair for the ceremony and reception. I absolutely love your dress.  It has a vintage romantic feel.

Post # 11
2652 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Italian Villa

@sheepandbear:  I think pearls would go nicely with your sash/belt.

A single pearl on a chain and pearl stud earrings would be perfect

Post # 12
2082 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@sheepandbear:  I think a nice set of pearls would look lovely with the dress and would give you the simplicity you and your FH are looking for.

The topic ‘68 Days—Time for accessories! Who wants to help?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors