(Closed) 6.9.12

posted 11 years ago in June 2012
Post # 17
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We share the same date ๐Ÿ™‚ originally I wanted June 4th our anniversary date but that doesn’t land on a Saturday so the 9th works for us! Our venue is pick out already as well ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy planning everyone!

Post # 18
301 posts
Helper bee

@GretaCT: Date TWIN!

Haha, we are 6-10-12. so weekend twins! We are doing sunday because of the location from our families and a couple other reasons. Hopefully it will be a good weekend!!!!!

Post # 20
40 posts
Newbee

6.9.12! We just booked our venue today and are super excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee

WhaHoo 6-9-12!! I am so glad to know that others are thrilled about the number sequence of the date. I also wanted 9/10/11 for the same reason but we are not ready to get married that soon. Good luck date twins with the planning!!

Post # 22
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

congrats!!

Post # 22
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

congrats!!

Post # 23
5 posts
Newbee

So excited! We have reserved our ideal wedding venue and a backup (just in case something happens to the other before the date comes we can sign the contreact!) This is officially it! I am so excited!

Post # 24
4 posts
Wannabee

6.9.12 here for me too!! originally I wanted 9.10.11.. but not gonna have the budget in time for that date ๐Ÿ™  so 6.9.12 it is!! :)) I am a number whore!! lol

theres also 11.11.11 @ 11am.. but really dont want a winter wedding.. and its also a little too close to come up with all that money!!

Post # 25
215 posts
Helper bee

We just put down our venue deposit about a week ago for 6.9.12!!

Post # 26
153 posts
Blushing bee

Yay for June 9th!! What kinds of themes are u girls having?

Post # 27
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m also 6-9-12!!!

@UpstateNYPrincessBride: Our theme is a kinda laidback country-styled wedding, colors will be blue and yellow with little accents of pink (my fave color)…

Post # 28
215 posts
Helper bee

Our theme is a work in progress, but we are having an outdoor garden wedding and here are our colors and my bridesmaid dress and bouquet inspiration:

Post # 29
153 posts
Blushing bee

Beautiful!  Mine’s black and white with pink accents. I couldn’t get married without some sort of pink in my wedding!  lol

Post # 30
7 posts
Newbee

YAY 6.9.12! I love it!

@Shiner, I love those colors! Similar to mine, as I’m using jeweltones: ruby, sapphire, emerald, and amethyst. Also doing an outdoor, garden theme.

Glad many others are choosing this special date!

The topic ‘6.9.12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors