(Closed) 6.9.12

posted 11 years ago in June 2012
Post # 46
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ohh also, when are you all sending out invitations? The knot is telling me 6-8 weeks before. I feel like 8-10 weeks would be better!

Post # 47
17 posts
Newbee

I am a 6-9-12 bride to be too! I cant wait, from the looks of things though, I must be pretty far behind everyone else. I mostly only have venue for reception and ceremony.  Cant wait for all of our weddings!

Post # 48
48 posts
Newbee

@pinkbride2012: I’m an Elem Ed teacher – I chose it for the number pattern. The FW and I literally got into a down and dirty tiff over the date. I was SOLD on 6.9.12 and wouldn’t budge!

Post # 49
48 posts
Newbee

The FW and I have booked every vendor except our transportation and our DOC (recent decision to have one). We both have our dresses as well! We are also both June birthdays so we are going to have a crazy June next summer!! Congrats to my date twins!

Post # 50
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2009

Howdy date buddies. Cancun bound for our beach wedding at 3 on 6-9-12! Smile

Post # 51
40 posts
Newbee

We’ve done a lot of the big things already.

– Booked the photographer

– Booked the venue

– Booked the DJ

– Talked to the caterer

– Asked the bridesmaids/groomsmen

– Ordered my dress

– Got our engagement pics

– Almost done with all the invites

– Have a bunch of decorations

So excited!

Post # 52
1 posts
Wannabee

I am also getting married on this date, it is our 5 year anniversary together 
🙂 also easy enough for anyone to remember. 

Post # 53
7 posts
Newbee

Hi! So happy to meet all of you! I’m newbee and a 6.9.12 bride!! I’m planning a small backyard garden party wedding. My Dolly Couture dress should (fingers crossed) be arriving tomorrow! I have my colors picked out along with my Maid/Matron of Honor dress and flowergirl dress. I went crazy planting bulbs this fall and hope to grow my own flowers for the wedding! Our budget is limited so I’m planning on doing 80% of it myself! This is my 2nd wedding. I was pretty young the first time around. I remember it being stuffy and more for my parents. Everything that could have gone wrong did. I never wanted to get married again. Never thought I would find someone I would want to marry. *smiling* But I did! He is wonderful! I am having a great time planning this time around.  I am looking forward to hearing about your 6.9.12 wedding ideas!!!

Post # 55
238 posts
Helper bee

Another 6/9/12 here! We’ve gotten a lot of big things checked off the list, but it seems like there are a million more things to do! So far we’ve:

-Booked the venue (catering and cake are included)

-Booked the officiant

-Booked the photographer

-Booked the florist

-Booked the DJ

-Ordered the invitations

-Bought the dress, veil and shoes

-Booked the hairdresser and makeup artist

-Started the registry

-Bought the cake topper

We’ve hammered all that out in just a little under four months. The things I want to get done in the next few months are taking engagement photos, figuring out tux rentals, start thinking about honeymoon options, think about rehearsal dinner locations, and finding a calligrapher. Whew!

Post # 56
57 posts
Worker bee

Hi bees!

I’m newly engaged and we just set our date to June 9, 2012.  We haven’t done much yet since we’ve only been engaged a little over a week.  But I knew the engagement was coming, so I pre-planned a lot of things before it happened.  Also, we are having a small wedding so there’s a little less to do and everything is on a much smaller scale.  So far, we got our officiant on board (he’s my uncle and a pastor and I wanted to make sure he was available before we booked a date) and we booked our reception venue on Monday.  If I can book my photographer, get my save the dates out and order my dress before Christmas, I’ll be satisfied. Happy planning everyone!

Post # 57
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Hi 6.9.12 date twins!  Our wedding will be then too!  Should be a very fun week, I will turn 30 on the 5th and then get married 4 days later!

Whew I feel so behind on planning as we have some big decisions to make yet.  I did get my dress ordered in October (yay!), and have a cousin that is a photographer that will be doing pictures, more family that own a restaurant and they are going to cater the meal – just not sure what we’re going to have yet. The big thing we’re behind on is where it’s going to be!  We want an outdoor wedding and reception but haven’t made a definite decision as to where yet – need to get on that very soon! Thankfully for this fact though I am from a rural area and the wedding will be around where I grew up so there are still some areas available for this very popular date.  Going to have to get that decision made soon though so we can get invitations and stuff like that ready before we are rushed to get them out. 

Exciting time for sure – I just had a wedding to go to today, so definitely got some more ideas for reception and decoration ideas.  🙂  Happy planning everyone!!

Post # 58
106 posts
Blushing bee

6 months to go yay!!!!

Post # 59
153 posts
Blushing bee

Exactly 5 months to go from today!!  I feel like i’m so far behind!  There are so many details that I havn’t even gotten around to thinking about yet ahhhh!

Post # 60
1039 posts
Bumble bee

@UpstateNYPrincessBride: I’m about 4.5 months out. I feel the same way! Darn the holidays getting in the way of wedding planning haha

The topic ‘6.9.12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors