46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Oh my gosh! date twins!!!!! im super excited hello fellow engaged bees!! πŸ™‚

Post # 66
1 posts
Wannabee

6.9.12 here too! It’s sneaking up on us fast!

Most everything is done. Deposits made on some, paid in full on others. I am looking forward to getting married but also really looking forward to getting it over with, as well. I don’t mean that in a bad way. I have just gone full speed at the planning and I am getting burned out. 

So, what date do you guys plan to send out the invites?

Post # 67
106 posts
Blushing bee

@itsmissyb:  It’ll be here before we know it.
We sent out our invites last friday and we have made our RSVP the 2nd April. We know that it’s super early, but we have a lot of planning to do in terms of the seating chart as 90% of the family hates each other lol. 

Post # 68
46 posts
Newbee

We are stuffing envelopes as I type so this weekend the invitations will go out. We have lots of people flying in from out of town and out of the county so this will help them get cheaper plan tickets. Sooooo excited.!!! Yahh!!

Post # 69
44 posts
Newbee

I’m FINALLY making the invitations this weekend- couldn’t be more excited! Only 3 months awa (not even) ladies!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ On the hunt today and tomorrow for wedding shoes, and next week it’s meeting with the florist and hair/makeup πŸ™‚ GAH!!!!

Post # 71
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi date twins!! OMG, I’m reading Aheavel’s check list from 8 MONTHS AGO and still have SO much of that to do, but thankfully, it’s near done, so I’m pretty zen about it all! Phew! I’m getting so so SOOOOOOOO excited at how close it’s getting!!!! I think yesterday was 50 days till…  ahhh!

I’m so thrilled with the sequence 6-9-12. I just read the other day when I was researching wedding traditions around the world that 9 is a very lucky number in Japanese culture, I think? Nice! πŸ™‚

Hmm, so here is my status update: I just had my second fitting on Tuesday of this week which was incredible!! I missed my dress so much! Since I invited my future Mother-In-Law to see it, and had just picked up the bridesmaids dresses last week, I  had all the bridesmaids over, along with my future father-in-law and my mom, to see the dresses and try them all on together and have a big informal dinner together. I’m thrilled my future in-laws got to know my girls a bit more! And OMG can I just say, my “Raspberry” Lula Kate bridesmaids dresses are GORGEOUS!!! I want one. Bad. They are so, so, so cute!!!

Any date twins in the Boston-area?? πŸ™‚

Post # 72
350 posts
Helper bee

@classicirreverance:  Where in the Boston area are you getting married?  Date and city twin!!!! I am from the north shore area, wedding in Boston, and planning from Chicago.  Flew in this morning, applied for the marriage license  (to which Fiance stated “can’t back out now- I put money down!”). Headed for my hair trial, second fitting, with inner with our priest. Tomorrow is cake tasting, shower, and family dinner. Sunday is church and meeting with the staff there, the florist is meeting wih us on her day off (she’s awesome!), dinner/tasting at the rehearsal dinner restaurant in the north end. Monday we pick up the license, lunch with photographer, meet with our venue contact and fly home at 7.

Im already tired- joys of planning from a distance!

Post # 73
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@H2MrsDj:  Hey!! So exciting!! We’re getting married in Norwood, MA with a reception in Milton, MA. How about you?? Wow, that is quite a schedule you have this weekend. I’ll be in Boston on Sat., and was going to say let’s meet up near Fenway, but I bet you hardly have time. I’d love to hear who all your vendors are bc we’re STILL looking for a videographer!! Here are ours:

church: St. Catherine of Siena in Norwood, MA
reception: Milton Hoosic Club in Milton, MA
dress: Priscilla of Boston
bridesmaids: Lula Kate via Bella Bridesmaids
Groom’s tux: TBD
Caterer: The Catered Affair
Photographer: Brea McDonald
Videographer: TBD
Invitations: Crane and Co via Paper Source
DJ: Michael Edwards for All Star Entertainment
Florist: Charlotte Designs
Makeup: Girly Junk
Hair: TBD
Alterations: Bridal Alterations by Anahit

Post # 74
46 posts
Newbee

Update!!

So far everytihing is booked! the invitations are out and we received our first gift in the mail! πŸ™‚ super extited!!!!! We have 2 more premarriage sessions at the church and theres an engagement party this weekend πŸ™‚

Post # 75
69 posts
Worker bee

Y’all, we’re under 40 days! Anyone besides me not ready at all? Hahaha.

Post # 76
1835 posts
Buzzing bee

@Future Army Wife:  Me! I hit wedding overload at the worst possible time–havent done anything for weeks!

The topic ‘6.9.12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors