• Wedding: June 2012

Exciting!!! I just mailed my Save-The-Date Cards today, how perfect! 🙂  

Post # 4
1986 posts
Buzzing bee

We have

Ceremony site

Reception site (includes food, centerpieces, cake, alcohol, chairs, tables, linens)

Dress

I feel like I haven’t done anything.  Our Save-The-Date Cards are almost ready!  I’m working on the design and will print them via vistaprint. 

Post # 5
1526 posts
Bumble bee

Yay!  So exciting!

Time is REALLY going to fly by come holiday season 🙂  We are almost there!

I have all the big things covered.  Now all I need to concentrate on are DYI projects and details Smile

Post # 6
280 posts
Helper bee

I am the weekend before 6.2.12

and I have the ceremony/ reception site

dress, shoes

and Save-The-Date Cards sent out.

I’ve been playing around with invites just to see what I like. But every time I go to think about starting to do something I always feel like it’s still too early. Anyone else feel the same? Or am I just a procrastinator? Haha

Post # 7
1526 posts
Bumble bee

@Smith12:  I feel the same way about things.  I always worry that I am jumping the gun! 

Post # 8
2554 posts
Sugar bee

Can’t wait!

I have my dress and veil, a photographer, and a tentative ceremony and reception venue (same place). I also have my invitations bought (doing DIY). Oh, and I ordered personallized labels for the favours from eBay. 

I am getting such a good deal on my venue. $200 to rent it, meals (which I hear are excellent) are $15.50 each tax included. My mom is going to a wedding there tomorrow so she’s scoping it out. I have it tentatively booked but will probably book it Monday. It’s like the wedding jackpot!

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

@accorn: I sure wish my site included all that! It seems like such work trying to choose, they all seem so good!

My wedding is in Hawaii and right now I am still living in Cali, so not too much finished.

I have the venue, my dress and veil, the girl’s dresses picked out, my dj, bartender and the flower lady. I thought I was halfway there but boy was I wrong! :/ I have a move coming, school and job hunting so hopefully these last 9 months come smoothly for the planning. Good luck to all you girls!

ps Any ideas on when to send invitations for my out of town wedding? 6 months? 7? sooner.. advice please! have a lovely week bees!

Post # 10
1941 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m also the weekend before, but on Friday!

So far, we have:

Ceremony / Reception venue. This includes the caterer for the cocktail hour and reception, as well as the bar, cappuccino machine, and whatever other “food” things we add.

My dress (I probably need to have cups sewn in and the bustle added, and hopefully that’s all!)

two photographers

videographer

dj / lighting vendor

… I feel like I’m forgetting something, but that’s probably it!

Next on our list is Save-The-Date Cards, hopefully we can get those out by end of October. (However, we have to actually start planning what we want with them!) Then we honestly probably won’t do anything (except gather inspiration) until after the holidays.

Post # 11
41 posts
Newbee

I am a 6/9/12’er and so far I have completed:

Venue

Food

Cake

Photographer

Flowers

DJ

Invitation design (just not yet printed!)

We’re still needing:

My dress

BMaid dresses

Shoes

Officiant

Save the Dates

I’m planning on dress shopping sometime in November. I have already chosen 4 or 5 bridesmaid dresses, but I’m waiting on my final dress decision until I let the girls know which one I have chosen.

I’m probably the last one on here to get a dress but I am not too worried about it for some reason. I have picked out 4 or 5 that I have to try on. Pretty sure I will be able to narrow it down from there.

The topic ‘6.9.12 bees….9 months today!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors