(Closed) 6/9/12 Brides, have you sent your save the dates?

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 4
1230 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

isn’t that way too early to send them out? 

Post # 6
3254 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We just got married in June and I didn’t send ours out until after Christmas last year even though we had many out of town guests. I guess being really early is better than being really late! 🙂 I don’t think it will hurt anything having sent them out that early.

Post # 7
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I sent mine out early, too for the same reasons as MrsCoachBtoBee and because of all the graduation parties. And because I was very excited….

Post # 8
1526 posts
Bumble bee

Mine actually just came in today and I plan on sending them out in the next week or two.  

I know it seems early but June is prime time for vacations and whatnot so I wanted to get the word out 🙂

Post # 9
280 posts
Helper bee

I sent mine out a couple of weeks ago. One, because my guest will have to travel at least 3 hours to the venue so they’ll probably need to get a couple days off of work and two, its around graduation time and vaca time. You can never be too sure!

Post # 10
1064 posts
Bumble bee

Nope.. I’m waiting for our engagement photos which are being taken Oct 7. 

Post # 11
2157 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

That sounds about right! My wedding is in July and I plan on sending mine out next month. 

Post # 12
376 posts
Helper bee

ah! we havent even taken our pics yet (waiting for more fall like weather) so prob wont go out til the end of oct start of nov. hope i am not behind!!

granted everyone knows about this wedding…its all i talk about lol

Post # 13
2554 posts
Sugar bee

We’ve decided not to send any. We’re just going to send the invitations early and save some $$. Besides, with things like Facebook, everyone knows when it is, whether they’re invited or not, especially out-of-towners!

Post # 14
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My wedding is a month before yours and I haven’t sent ours out. Actually, we decided to save a little money and just stick an STD in with our Christmas Cards. That still gives everyone 6 months to plan, so I think we are good.

Post # 15
2554 posts
Sugar bee

@SandyThePoet: That’s an excellent idea, with regards to the Christmas cards!

The topic ‘6/9/12 Brides, have you sent your save the dates?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors