7 1/2 weeks pregnant…first ultrasound showed only yolk sac :(

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

lauroo:  hope the wedding and honeymoon were amazing and you got to relax and enjoy the day 🙂

Post # 17
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Same happened to me!  I was a week behind where I thought I would of been and only saw A sac.  Found the heart beat two weeks later and by my 10 week scan I was measuring right on time based in lmp.  Now he’s even a tiny but ahead!  I think early pregnancy is definitely not as understood as they claim.  

Post # 19
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

lauroo:  sorry to hear. That sucks. I hope things resolve quickly for you and you get your sticky baby soon. There is a lot is good support on these boards for those of us who have experienced loss and a great many of whom have gone on to have a term pregnancy shortly after. Hugs to you. 

Post # 20
1447 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

lauroo:  I am sorry for your loss. I pray that you are ok Both physically and emotionally. (Hugs)

Post # 21
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

lauroo:  Oh im really sorry to hear that too! big cyber hugs!

Post # 22
3729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

lauroo:  I’m so sorry to hear that. Miscarriages are so tough physically and emotionally. It sucks that it had to happen at such a happy time. I’m really sorry for your loss.

Post # 23
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

lauroo:  i’m so sorry for your loss… 🙁 i hope you are managing OK. there is excellent support on these boards for those who have gone through the same thing. hugs!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors