(Closed) 7-17-10

posted 9 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
2779 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m getting married the day after! But I do totally get that it’s exciting that it’s finally the end of 2009 (or near enough) and suddenly it looks so much closer on this side of January! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
2111 posts
Buzzing bee

We’re getting married July 17th too!!! I JUST ordered my dress. I kind of left it late but it should be here in time (the lady said it should be here by May).

Post # 5
2561 posts
Sugar bee

I am a July 17th bride as well … I feel like things are really coming along, I think it is time to start my DIY stuff soon!

Post # 6
522 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m a July 16th bride, but I will be celebrating well into the 17th.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Almost six months. Unbelievable!

Post # 7
309 posts
Helper bee

My wedding is on July 17th, too. And guess what: We’re getting married THIS year – so happy new year!

Post # 8
93 posts
Worker bee

JULY 17th!!!!!!  We had a longer engagement, so to think it’s only 6 months away is AWESOME!

Planning is coming along great!  We have pretty much everything set, just waiting for the date to get closer to do all the little details that will make our day that much more special!

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

Yay!! I’m a July 17 bride too, and I’ve been planning since last June, so I’m super excited!! What time are you guys doing yours? Mine is going to be outside at 7 p.m. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
281 posts
Helper bee

July 17th, 2010 here too ๐Ÿ™‚  I just ordered my dress a couple weeks ago, BM’s will be ordering theirs by the end of this month, but they have them picked out already…  I like to think that I’m ahead of the game with alot of this planning business…but WHO knows!  Time flys by so fast!!!

Post # 11
22 posts
Newbee

I’m July 17th too!!! I can’t believe how fast it is coming up. I am picking my dress up tommorrow, so it is feeling really real now. I still have to pick out the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses and a few other things, but all in all, I think I’m ahead of schedule.

Post # 12
2207 posts
Buzzing bee

July 17 here, as you can see from my tag.

We got engaged last May, but I didn’t start seriously planning until this November. Tongue out

I now have a reception hall, a planner, the paperwork in for the ceremony site, a baker, a florist, a tentative reservation with a DJ, the dress ordered, and vendor day planned for photographers and caterers. Whew! Once you get going and pull out that checkbook, things go fast.

Post # 13
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I really think that 7-17 will be here before we know it~ I’m getting more and more excited- We started our registry today!

Post # 14
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I agree! July 17th is an awesome date. (That’s my birthday, hehe) Great date, ladies ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
420 posts
Helper bee

Hi date twins!!  THIS year we will be getting married!!  wow, i feel behind compared to all you, all i have is place, photographer, dress, BM’s picked and half ordered… potential caterer and baker, i start w/them next week!  let’s keep each other postedSmile

Post # 16
186 posts
Blushing bee

The date is finally official!  We booked our beautiful church this last weekend for July 17, 2010!  I love my date!  It’ll be so easy to remember for our anniversery. ^_^  And it is perfectly spread out amongst other important dates for the year.  My birthday is in March and FH is in September.  We’ll both be teachers so we’ll have the summer off.

The topic ‘7-17-10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors