- 10 years ago
- Wedding: July 2010
Do all you other 7-17-10 brides realize we only have 65 days to go?!?
What all do you guys have left to do? My invites are going out this weekend. I still have to do my dress alterations but that isn’t happening until a week before (yay for my tailor being long distance – so glad he agreed to make it happen though). I also still have to
- make our photo guest book
- coordinate ceremony music with the church
- get a marriage license
- attend our pre-marraige counseling (have to do it all at once due to long distance)
- make table numbers, programs, escort cards, etc.
- meet with DJ one more time
I’m sure there are plenty of other things I’m forgetting right now too. I’d love to hear what you have left – maybe it will remind me of something I’m forgetting!