7.5mm H&A DEF colour moissanite from Provence Jewelry

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
Hostess
2639 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2005 - Shreveport, LA

They are both pretty stones but the new one does look a little crisper and whiter so i say go for it! Your ring is stunning!!!

Post # 3
1639 posts
Bumble bee

Call me crazy, I prefer the first 🙂

Post # 4
5985 posts
Bee Keeper

They are both incredibly beautiful.  I say go with your gut.  I like the second one because it looks cleaner but I think the first one looks more natural

Post # 5
1252 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

It’s beautiful! Definitely more crisp and white than your FB. I’d make the switch.

Post # 6
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I think both stones are beautiful! What a great price! Did you order an 8 Hearst’s and 8 arrows? They are the stones the true gem have. Maybe that’s the reason your not happy? Can’t wait to see what you choose and post pics either way. 

Post # 7
1030 posts
Bumble bee

I love the new stone! So crisp and white! 

Post # 9
1860 posts
Buzzing bee

Yes it’s hard to see if you have never seen one before. It’s hard to tell from your pictures. Some companies do a Hearts and Arrows but cut thinner arrows and some cut thicker arrows that better resemble that diamond hearts and arrows cut. It’s easier to see if you have a jewellers loupe. I will post a picture of a Hearts and Arrows diamond I have. 

View original reply
Desii :  

Post # 10
1860 posts
Buzzing bee

Sorry for the blurry picture. You can see the darker arrows coming out from the centre of the stone. It is extremely hard to photograph the cut of any stone, unless your a pro in which I definitely am not lol. But you should be able to see them in person in lower lights. Bright lights make sparkles and somewhat blind you and it’s hard to see the cut. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors