(Closed) 7-7-2012

posted 9 years ago in July 2012
Post # 17
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Woodwinds

We were going to do 7/7/12 but are on a budget so we chose a Sunday instead. We saved 20% doing it on a Sunday-  7/1/12.  

I wanted July, becuase I work in a school as a tutor. I didnt mind it being by July 4th infact, I kind of like that it is the same week. 

Post # 18
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m 7/7/12 as well:)  I love the # 7/7, and figured it’s great because we won’t forget our anniversary lol.

Post # 19
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Best part about it being so close to the 4th is that our venue is letting us set off fireworks!!

Post # 20
6 posts
Newbee

16 days to go t’ill the wedding!!! Are you ready?

Post # 21
3 posts
Wannabee

I am actually very stressed that its in 16 days i am worried about pulling it off because we are doing everything ourselves and i just want everything to be perfect!!  

Post # 22
6 posts
Newbee

i understant we’re almost there!!

Do you have any pictures of you dress?

Post # 23
171 posts
Blushing bee

16 days ladies!!! Cannot wait!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ We’re almost there~!

Post # 24
91 posts
Worker bee

ahh it’s coming too soon!!! I’m July 7th too!  What do you have left to do?  I feel like I have 100 things!

Post # 25
1297 posts
Bumble bee

100! I feel like I have 1000!!!

Starting to get exciting and scary and kind of real!

Post # 26
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We are having our legal wedding on July 7th!  I’m trying not to freak out!!! I wanted it to be a casual and simple brunch, but now I’m hoping it’s not too casual or simple!

Post # 27
277 posts
Helper bee

So I’m starting to stress about the weather. When I first booked in November I thought “oh, it won’t be that hot as long as we are under a tent and not have the ceremony start untill 5:30″……I guess I had forgotten how hot it gets in DC in July….oh well…too late now! I’M GOING TO BE MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS!!! EEEEEKKKK ๐Ÿ™‚ (I’m so ready for my honeymoon!)

Post # 28
865 posts
Busy bee

7/7/12 here as well… 10 DAYS LADIES!!!!!! We cannot wait!!!! All planning is complete so we have nothing to do, lol…. Rehearsal and dinner is next Thursday! Good luck everyone…. it’s finally our time…well almost ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 29
171 posts
Blushing bee

Well ladies- Im checking out… Family has already started to arrive to town (early) and at first a bit surprising. But I am happy now that they are here. And so begins, the wedding week. I will be so busy I doubt I will have time to check back in here. Weather looks to be 80 degrees and mostly sunny. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks everyone for all your help and support along the way! As the bloggers say- cya on the flip side!! Congrats to all you other July brides. I hope your day is everything you dreamed and planned it to be ๐Ÿ™‚ Love you all!

Post # 30
91 posts
Worker bee

Oh I am so jelous that all your stuff is done!!!! We still have a super long list!!! I finally made my programs today, and we still need to get our ceremony music..ahhh

Post # 31
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how your weddings turned out, and what your experiences were. We are planning a 7/6/2013 ceremony in the DC area and keep hearing people complain.

The topic ‘7-7-2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors