(Closed) 7 business day wait for NIPT Panorama results! Who's with me?

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
amrx2015 :   I’m due Aug 3rd but my doctor won’t draw blood for my DNA test until I’m 11 weeks since she said she’s had them come back inconclusive at ten weeks. So I have to wait another week, UGH! 

Post # 3
719 posts
Busy bee

We are doing that testing also! I have my doctor’s appt Wednesday (I’ll be 10 weeks the next day), and she said we will schedule the test then.  A week wait seems like forever!!! lol

Post # 5
1052 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
amrx2015 :  Mine came on quickly too (awhile ago, DS is now 3 mos.) Keep us posted!

Post # 7
3930 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
amrx2015 :  Congrats!  Such a huge relief.

Post # 8
2956 posts
Sugar bee

I did my test on Wednesday of last week. I logged into the Natera site today but no results yet. I cannot wait. I don’t even want to know the gender, I just want to know the risk of genetic abnormalities.

Post # 10
5648 posts
Bee Keeper

That’s so fast. I had NIFTY around 10 weeks. We are in the uk so you have to pay for it privately. We were expecting the results before Christmas so we could announce the pregnancy over the holidays. 

About a week later we got a call. 

Not with the results though. The plane the blood sample was on was delayed. They send the blood from the uk to Hong Kong. Because of the delay the samples were out of date for testing. 

So I had to go back in and have a long wait over Christmas.  We have the results now and all good news. So glad we had it done, especially as wiggly baby wasn’t in a good position for measuring at the 13 week NHS scan. 

Ps we aren’t finding out the baby’s sex so they kept that off the results for us. 

Post # 13
2956 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
amrx2015 :  Yes it says results pending. I know it is too early to check –  I am just anxious. I expect to see the results online and for my doctor to call. The lab gave me log in info so that I can see the results online, and Natera will email me when my results are ready. I also have online access to my file at my doctor’s office.

Post # 14
719 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
amrx2015 :  Congratulations!!! That’s crazy how everything pointed to boy and it’s a girl!! We are scheduling my testing at my appt tomorrow!

The topic ‘7 business day wait for NIPT Panorama results! Who's with me?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors