(Closed) 7 Day Sex Challenge

posted 6 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 3
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Does it just mean you have sex every day or does it invovle other things?

Post # 4
9687 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

What is the 7 Day Sex Challenge? 

Post # 6
1406 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

That’s too funny….Darling Husband and I did (unintentionally) this past month while TTC.  Which is why I was shocked when he said if it didn’t happen this month, we needed to work harder next month.  And yes, it DID bring us closer….that week made us better “connected” and I noticed we didn’t “bicker” about anything! 

Post # 7
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

umm we have done this but not as a challenge I’m assuming it invovles other things rather just sex.

Post # 8
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m trying to get my husband on board… but he’s not buying it. lol

Post # 9
9687 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Oh, that’s easy for us, not a challenge at all.  We never miss a night, and get most mornings, too, haha!!

Post # 10
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I thought it was a 30 day challenge? It was orinated by a pastor. He challenged his congregation to a 30 day sex challenge. Married couple have to have sex for 30 days straight and single members had to abstain.

I thought it was an amazing idea. Darling Husband and I dont really have the problem YET.. however i could see how couples that have been married for a few years and are too busy with life, could benefit from this.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!

Post # 11
2539 posts
Sugar bee

@TwoCityBride:  

@Sunfire:  I notice  that the 2 of you are not married yet. That could be a factor in the fact that this is not a challenge for you. Ive only been married 1 month and 1/2 and have noticed a change in our sex lives. I hope this doesnt happen for you guys!

Post # 12
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MrsStrawberry24:  haha we haven’t been married a month and it’s been a problem for a while now. lol

Post # 15
2539 posts
Sugar bee

@o0olibelulao0o:  lol it SUCKS!! its like as soon as you say “I do” the sex drive STINKS! right now I’m too tired to even think about it but we are both making an effort to make love at least 3 times a week… which is still KILLING ME!

Post # 16
9687 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsStrawberry24:  We’ve been married before, though, to others who didn’t have as high sex drives as both of us do.  We’re definitely a perfect match, especially as far as sex goes.  We appreciate this about each other very much, so I highly doubt we’ll ever have that particular problem.  At least, I hope not! 

The topic ‘7 Day Sex Challenge’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors