(Closed) 7 days late, and tested twice as negative, what's the deal!?!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
1386 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

It can be late for a matter of reasons – including:

– frustrations from TTC

– Late ovulation

– Off month 

– Stress

Sorry! 

Post # 3
9368 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
gpiglet :  yup it’s happened to me. your cycle is just off. it’s frustrating as hell, but enjoy your wine! 

Post # 4
9791 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Ovulation can be delayed, this is what happened.  You ovulated later than normal and so you’re not really “late” yet.  You can just keep testing periodically until you get a BFP or your AF shows up.  If you don’t have a BFP, you can drink.

Post # 5
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I would guess that your cycle is off due too outside stresses/reasons. Happens to me all the time. I’ll tell you when I tested two days late I had a very strong positive. 

Post # 6
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Nazareth Hall

Were you on birth control and recently came off? I’m now close to 10 days “late” and had two negatives. My doctor said it can take up to three months to regulate yourself when you come off the pill. 

Sometimes you just have off months too though. Enjoy the wine and don’t stress. It will happen when it’s meant to happen.

Post # 7
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Drink til it’s pink! Good luck! 

Post # 8
2133 posts
Buzzing bee

Yep. Drink til it’s pink. Guessing you are out this month though. 🙁

I was late this cycle (36 days instead of a typical 30-32 cycle). A little bummed. 

Post # 9
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
gpiglet :  this has happened to me. Not trying to conceive so I freaked out, but I was not pregnant and it came the day I told my fiancé. I think it was stress related.  If you need to know asap, do you think you could make a quick trip to the doctor for a test? 

The topic ‘7 days late, and tested twice as negative, what's the deal!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors