(Closed) 7 days late…

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’ve actually seen that happen alot on some other ttc boards. Some going over a month before they got a positive hpt. I guess anything is possible when it comes to us ladies and our hormones.

Have you thought about calling the Doc up and getting a blood test done?

Post # 5
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I was just two weeks late and was at the point where I was thinking of going to buy a test.  DH and I aren’t trying but we’re not 100% actively preventing either so it was a possibility.   AF just arrived today so definitely not pregnant but two weeks late was really bizarre… I already have a cycle that is rather long (5w 5d is my norm) so this was a really long cycle.  I blame it on all the stress from the wedding.   It’s amazing how much your cycle can be affected by stress!
Good luck to you!  🙂

Post # 6
5655 posts
Bee Keeper

@mwitter80: awww… you may also what to try a differnt hpt that has a higher sensitivity to lowers levels of hcg?… The first test I used wasn’t as sensitive so the line was so faint that I couldn’t believe it… I went and got one more sensitive. lol

Post # 8
5655 posts
Bee Keeper

@mwitter80: yea.. I had 2 cheapie tests and just wasn’t sold on it so I went and got some more… it came with THREE… you better believe I pee’d on every single on of those sticks!… I actually waited 3 days for the last to make sure that my line was darker than the others. I feel like I’m nuts now that I’ve said that outloud. lol

Post # 9
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am actually really curious about this too. I have a seriously regular cycle and as of today I am late for the first time ever… by 5 days. I have taken 2 tests and both were negative, but still no sign of AF. My godfather died 2 weeks ago and I had to fly back home for the funeral and to be with family, so I’m thinking this is responsible for my late period. I just never thought I would be soooo late.

Post # 10
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Last year, I didn’t have a period for 2 months. During all of July and August I was freaking out. Turns out it was wedding related stress, and when I finally got my period again it hurt way worse than normal. = (

Post # 11
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@runsyellowlites: I took 4 tests…Darling Husband was not going to accept the first one! lol.

Post # 12
335 posts
Helper bee

@Mwitter!  We’re in the same boat this month.  I’m on cycle day 37 now with no sign of AF anywhere in sight.  I’m having some cramping, no spotting, had some EWCM which isn’t normal for me before a period, and I’ve taken 3 HPTs all negative.  I’m going to wait until Sunday morning now to test again, even though I think it could have just been stress that delayed my ovulation.  I’m also going through home renovations and have financially been a bit stressed because of all that so maybe that could be causing me to be late?

Regardless, its driving me nuts.  I was insanely nauseous last night and wanted to go to bed at 830pm!  Part of me wonders if I just know so much about symptoms I’m thinking I feel different when I don’t?

Post # 14
1835 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@mwitter80:  :O I didn’t realize our weddings were so close together!
Back on track: I hope you get the answer you’re hoping for! 🙂

Post # 16
335 posts
Helper bee

It’s SUPER annoying and ends up making me feel paranoid!!  My only thought is that I O’d way later than my tracker indicated…maybe a week later when my Darling Husband and I started NTNT. If that’s the case I’m still in my TWW but since I don’t know exactly when I O’d this month I’m going nuts.

I am having the same feelings as you and they keep getting worse.  We shall see right?

The topic ‘7 days late…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors