(Closed) 7 days left and staying calm

posted 4 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
1524 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@GlamMeup:  It’s going to be  great day date twin. If I were you, I would just have the resort do my hair. No attitude and a relaxing morning!!!  I feel as calm as I have through this whole process. It’s done now, everything is in place, just sit back and enjoy!!

Post # 5
739 posts
Busy bee

I agree with @AirForceWife78:, just do it yourself and that way you won’t have to rely on anyone and their attitudes. 

Can’t believe we’re 7 days away, date twins! This week just try to tie up the little loose ends and relax! Congratulations in advance!

Post # 6
1524 posts
Bumble bee

I feel eerily calm. Just finished all the placecards, touched base with the venue, caterer and DJ and now….time to pack!

Post # 8
2352 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

yup just a few more days…. we r coming over the top of that highest roller coaster hill and aaaabouuuuttttt to free fall! good luck ladies, i hope it all goes perfect!!!

Post # 9
1524 posts
Bumble bee

I’m off in the morning for Cali. This is it! Good luck to you all and can’t wait to see everyone’s recaps!

The topic ‘7 days left and staying calm’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors