(Closed) 7 Degrees in Laguna Beach – has anyone been to a wedding at that loc?

posted 8 years ago in Orange County, California
Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m thinking of doing my wedding and ceremony there on a Friday during the summer of 2012. How much did it cost for you to do yours there?

Post # 6
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’m getting married there in about 8 weeks! =D

Post # 7
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am getting married there on friday 09.07.2012!!! We are so excited & can’t wait!!!  I will email you a copy of our proposal if you want & I can send you the info they sent me when I requested information.  They are a bit pricey, but they include things like day of coordinator, wedding curation team, flowers (which you don’t have to use their in house florist if you don’t want to), audio & lighting package, and a few other things like a photo montage type thing that can run throughout the reception on their many screens.  We checked out a few other places that seemed way less expensive, but then once you add on the extras like coordintor, lighting, etc. it seemed to be around the same price an Seven Degrees is waaayyy better!!! At least in my opinion it is!  We were looking for something that was not the typical wedding venue.  We didn’t want the usual hotel ballroom.  If you like contemporary/modern decor then Seven Degrees is the place for you!  It is truly a one of a kind venue.  Kind of a blank slate as they say that can be customized to your dream wedding.  But even with the basics it looks great! The lighting, architecture, & decor of the place is amazing even without a bunch of extras!  Dora was great about working with my budget! She came down about $9,000 from the original proposal I was given! Sorry for the long response, I am just so in love with Seven Degrees!!! Let me know if you want the info!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

alicialoveschase:  hello Alicia , I read your post and wanted to say thank you !! It is very helpful :)please let me know if you can email me copy of proposal if you still have it 🙂 I want to see the details so I know what to expect .. I wonder how many people did u have .. We just stoped by that place and we absolutly love it .. Dora was off today so we need to wait till Monday . thank you !! My email is [email protected]

The topic ‘7 Degrees in Laguna Beach – has anyone been to a wedding at that loc?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors