(Closed) 7 Months until the Big Day!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I know, can’t believe how fast time is passing!!

My Fiance and I are still in the run for Crate and Barrel’s Ultimate Wedding Contest (currently in 9th place)…but, we’ve got to got to my hometown and square the cake away and take engagement pics (I know, wayyyyyyy behind)!

Post # 4
653 posts
Busy bee

The only big things we have left to do is dj and cake.. but we know which dj we are using so its just a matter of meeting with him :)… but other than that this month I’m planning on doing our invitations, flowers (we are using silk), buy gifts for the girls and buy our plane tickets for our honeymoon (last thing that needs to be done!!)… I love checking things off our list!

Post # 5
436 posts
Helper bee

we are doing cakes, and tux’s

Post # 6
653 posts
Busy bee

Tuxes! I totally forgot… I have to tell my Fiance to get on top of that lol

Post # 7
2702 posts
Sugar bee

we still have A LOT to do!

We have to do the cake, flowers, invitations, tuxes, linens….and little details here and there..

I am going out on Sunday to look for bridesmaids dresses.

7 months seems so close yet so far away!!

Post # 8
653 posts
Busy bee

@MlleBrielle: I agree but with all that I have to get done I need the time!

Post # 9
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

I just ordered my Save-The-Date Cards last night and my mom and I are going to meet with the invitation lady this week. We are going dress shopping next weekend and made some prototypes of the centerpieces. Things are coming together!!

Post # 10
31 posts
Newbee

My bridesmaids are across the country and the world… this is going to be hard to do the dresses! I think I might just say order this one off line and see how it fits OR have them each pick their own?! Ugh… it would be so much easier if everyone was in the same place.

Otherwise, I am going to get the save-the-dates ready so I can get them in the mail by May.

Can’t believe it is only 7 mos away!

Post # 11
653 posts
Busy bee

SO I think my Fiance and I finally decided on doing an IPod Wedding!! I’m all for it and saving the money but lets see how my Fiance feels about it.. hes very indecisive lol

Post # 12
4109 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

My big things left for this month:

1. Finding an officiant!! I don’t know why I haven’t done this yet.

2. Wine making- my mom & I are making different kinds of fruit wine for the wedding, so we’re starting on the first (tester) batches this weekend- can’t wait.

The things I’ve accomplished this month are getting our registry created, FINALLY finding invites that I love & getting my dress ordered 🙂

Post # 13
5110 posts
Bee Keeper

Big things that I need accomplished are.. tuxes, looking at invites (actually got the STD’s out yay) and looking around for places to hold the rehursal dinner. I also have little things like get supplies for the favors finish my bubbles, make signs for everything. And I need to finish the flowers eeeek. Oh and I completely forgot about the registry oh no!!

The topic ‘7 Months until the Big Day!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors