(Closed) 7 Pregnancy test say im pregnant

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

Congrats! The timing might not be perfect but it sounds like your husband is happy nonetheless and I’m sure you will be too. Do you live on or near a base? I think that they have support group-type things for military wives, particularly pregnant ones. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Congratulations!  It seems like he is really excited about having a baby so that is great news!

Post # 5
3576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh wow…congratulations!!!!!!!

Post # 6
611 posts
Busy bee

Congrats! And just think, that baby will be the best welcome home gift ever!!!

Post # 7
2392 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Congrats!!!  How your husband reacted was so stinkin cute!  I admit having a baby while my husband was/were to be deployed has been a concern of mine too.  I have heard of several instances where c-sections were scheduled so the husband could be there via live video/webcam.  I know it’s not the real deal, but it would still be such a special moment!  Also, with 6 months to go, that seems right around the time he would be getting leave.  I know in cases like this, those soldiers are given preference over leave dates…atleast in my husband’s unit there were.  All married soldiers left Iraq first (some up to a month or two) and the leadership of the soldiers with pregnant wives did everything they could to schedule leave around when their wives due dates were.   

My brother was born 3 1/2 months premature and my mom couldn’t hold him/touch him for several months.  In order to still have that “bonding,” the doctors had my mom sleep with a teddy bear and then put in in the incubator (sp?) with my brother…worked like a charm!  Maybe do this with your new little one when he/she comes along.  Have the baby always around something that has your DH’s scent on it so that there is a sense of familiarity.

Post # 8
2821 posts
Sugar bee

Congrats!!!  That’s great your husband is excited even if it was a bit earlier than planned. 

Sorry the timing is crappy with him being away, hopefully you will have a little one that has a big smile to show off when he gets home. 

Post # 9
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Congrats!

Post # 10
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

Congratulations!!!  A great welcome home gift for the daddy!!!  Best wishes to the whole family.  That would be great if he got leave in time for the birth-or at least got to see a webcam. 

Post # 11
10367 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

That period you thought you had may have been implantation bleeding – you may be a month farther along than you think! Have you been to the doctor yet? It may push your due date up enough that he could be there for the birth!

Post # 12
1645 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@crayfish: I had a positive test on July 16, and was 4 weeks at that time, and I’m due in late March, so if  mtbutterflyrose conceived after the wedding and missed pills, she wouldn’t be due until probably late May.

But congrats! It really stinks he’ll miss things, but it’s such an exciting time and I’m really glad that your hubby is so excited even though it wasn’t planned!

Post # 13
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘7 Pregnancy test say im pregnant’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors