(Closed) 7 Reasons not to worry about his bachelor party

posted 8 years ago in Parties
Post # 3
2821 posts
Sugar bee

Yup, a lot of guys don’t want the movie bachelor party.  Mine did kareoke (no idea how this came to be, he’s not usually into it), rafting, camping, and paintball during his weekend.  We talked about it before so I knew he wasn’t into strippers so even if his groomsmen were insistant that it wouldn’t last long and I also told him it’d make me sad.  Turns out none of his groomsmen are into strip clubs (which surprised me a bit).  They’re pretty honest with me about things in general, even stuff sometimes I don’t want to know about, so I think they would have told me if they were just avoiding a strip club because it’d make me sad.

Post # 4
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

I have heard that a lot of guys do the sports/games route. I think Fiance is planning on at least going to a strip club for his. Personally I don’t have a problem with this, as I completely trust Fiance. I figure let him have his fun for the night. 

Post # 5
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

The tale in number 7 sounds pretty much like my hubby’s bachelor party.  Turns out he’s a pretty lame guy.  I knew this about him so I wasn’t worried at all.  Anyone that’s worry should try to rest easy knowing that he proposed to you, he loves you and he doesn’t want to be a douche for a night.  He just wants to have a memorable night with his fellas… even if its just a slighty blurred memory. 

Post # 6
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I love this list!!! its funny and really true!

Post # 7
529 posts
Busy bee

I think this shows that guys will just be guys – they just want to goof off and spend time with their buddies.

Post # 8
1003 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am not even blinking an eye about my FI’s bachelor party. Even if alcohol and strippers were allowed in the same venue here, which they are not.

Post # 9
829 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

This is a good article!

We did a joint but even if we chose not too he was going to do a chartered fishing trip and me a cabin in georgia with the girls.. harmless…

My thing is if you cant trust him you shouldnt be thinking about a wedding right now

Post # 10
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

well Fiance is going to Vegas in 5 days…Im not worried just annoyed. He doesnt like strip clubs at all and is actually really awkward at them. However, all of his buddies are “pissed” that he doesnt want to go to a strip club so now Im worried they are going to drag him to one! 🙁

Post # 11
6661 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

Um.. My husband liked the strip clubs. ALOT. So did the 19 guys who flew to New Orleans with him. It doesn’t bother me in the least b/c I’m smart enough to know those girls are just there to make $ and not trying to steal my man. Boys will be boys, they need time away from us and every once in a while get nutz. Makes them appreciate life with us more! Clean socks, food on the table and no eviction notices!

Post # 12
2476 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

#2 is so true for my Darling Husband and his close friends.  Darling Husband had a joint bachelor party in Vegas with his best friend/best man.  No one in the group wanted to go to strip clubs… they decided they’d rather drink, eat, watch sports and gamble lol! 

Post # 13
7771 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I am not a fan of bachelor parties.  Luckily, neither is Fiance.  I just don’t see how they are conducive to a healthy marriage.  But every relationship is different, I bet it would feel good to be in a relationship where you feel that confident and trusting of you man, and other women…  I know a lot of guys that aren’t into strippers.  But I alsro know some true horror stories from bachelor parties.  But then again, if those boys still had those urges, maybe they weren’t fit for marriage?

Post # 14
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Great list! I told my Fiance I couldn’t care less if he had strippers and he said he wanted to rent out a movie theatre room with all hsi guys and play video games on the big screen and drink pitchers of beer. What.A.Dork. I think I would prefer the strippers!

Clarebee- even if they drag him, if he doesn’t want to go then he isn’t going to do anything that you would object to! Take solace in that!

Post # 15
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

i have a question to the ladies who get very angry by their FI’s going to strip clubs….. maybe i am absolutely naive and out of the loop here, but correct me if i’m wrong – these women dance around naked and guys pay them. sometimes lap dances to exist. however there is no actual “messing around” (ie kissing, mouths on naked parts, etc) i’m just going by the “don’t touch the strippers” signs lol.

so if this is all true (and ya i realize in some clubs maybe not) why are you guys stressin about it? they are doing it for money and it means nothing. why aren’t you more concerned about your Fiance going out to a dance club and picking up a drunk skank with no inhibitions?

i hate to be so blunt here but the club to me seems way more sketchy than the highly observed and security monitored strip clubs

and i agree with whoever said “a cheater does not need to wait for his bachelor party to cheat!”

The topic ‘7 Reasons not to worry about his bachelor party’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors