7 Ways to Discipline Your Wife

posted 3 years ago in Christian
Post # 2
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m sorry I stopped reading after I saw wife spanking. This is ridiculous. I am a christian wife and I try to be submissive but NEVER would I allow nor would my husband want to “discipline” me

Post # 3
7775 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

It is sick and manipulative and in some instances abusive. I grew up in a Christian home and my mother and father were equal partners. Never once did he “discipline” her. She would have killed him.

Post # 4
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Wife spanking? I am a Christian and this is unlike anything that I believe or have been taught. It makes me sad, honestly, that this type of thing makes its way around because it is not an accurate represetation of my faith at all.

My husband and I are equal partners. We have a deep mutual respect for one another and make all of our decisions together. No one is “disiplined” in our relationship.

Post # 5
3831 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Ick. Ick. Ick. I am a Christian and I hate the brands of ‘Christianity’ that spew stuff like this. 

I hope your friend was joking when he posted it to his girlfriend??

Post # 6
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

This is disgusting.

Post # 7
3332 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

What the fuck.

“Discipline is not about controlling someone and physically forcing a person to do a certain thing. Discipline is about trying to motivate someone to choose to do the right thing.”

Except denying sex is considered an action that forces discipline – so you’re not ‘forcing’ her to have sex with you, only motivating her to choose to have sex with you. WTF?

There was something recently where the Pakistani Islamic Counsel said it was ok for husbands to ‘gently hit’ their wives if they misbehaved, including withholding sex. So, that’s totally bad. But people think Christianity is sooo much better than Islam XD

Post # 8
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - City, State

Post # 9
2181 posts
Buzzing bee

underblueskies1016 :  7 Ways to Absue Your Wife

All of these “issues” would be resolved by normal people by having a conversation. These are creepy and controlling at best and flagrantly abusive at worst. 

Post # 10
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

This is so terribly sad.  I feel and fear for the daughters and sons who are raised in these homes.  

Post # 11
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

HAHA. Barf. As a Christian, I’ll be praying for the sick author and the sick readers who take this article seriously.

Post # 12
3415 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

This is not a joke?? 😯

Acting like this is some sort of Christian principle is as ridiculous as acting like ISIS is representative of Muslims, or like Westboro Baptist church represents Baptists. If this guy wants to live in the 1940s, fine, but I am so f’ing sick of people justifying their crap using the Bible.

But I will say, at least he believes you shouldn’t use physical punishment without consent. I have a feeling he doesn’t believe the same when it comes to hitting his children, but at least he doesn’t hit his wife. He just publicly shames her and takes the television away. 😑 And his understanding of consent fails to translate when it comes to sex. Ugh.

Post # 13
1169 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I want to vomit. 

Post # 14
6807 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2016

So basically…if your wife does something you don’t like, threaten and manipulate her until she learns her lesson! In some cases, spank her!

Absolutely digusting. I had to hold back vomit while reading this. 

Post # 15
1135 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

a marriage isn’t an equal partnership? frown

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors