7 Ways to Discipline Your Wife

posted 3 years ago in Christian
Post # 61
729 posts
Busy bee

I think this is a great article!

Were I looking for a Christian BF/FH, I would definitely show this to them and would love to hear what they say about the article. Of course, if they show any inclination of agreeing with the article, it’ll be,

‘BYE FELICIA!!’

*Seriously, I think the article is repulsive, but a good material to filter your FH.

Post # 62
9828 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Hahahahahahahaha

Post # 63
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Vitana :  I think you’re absolutely right. I just recently started researching narcissism and he sounds like a classic case…also a lost cause because he would NEVER seek help.

Post # 64
1407 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Turns my stomach,

But so does Fifty shades of Grey

So does treatment of some women by Muslims with religious justification. 

Post # 65
6445 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 1997

It doesn’t shock me that there are men who believe this sort of thing. What shocks me is that there are women without enough self-respect that they would choose to marry and/or remain in a relationship with someone who felt this was okay. People can believe whatever they wish, but they might reconsider those beliefs if they found that no one was willing to date and/or marry them.

Post # 66
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

What the F**K did I just read. Wow.

um, im so obviously opposed to all of it and I like love to meet this man that wrote it. 

So scary that this kind of attitude exists in 2016. I’m going to go sit with my partner and enjoy our EQUAL partnership

Post # 68
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Someone has such a tiny penis that they try to prove themselves as a “man” by needing to control someone.

Post # 69
3223 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

underblueskies1016 :  please tell me you called that guy on it online. 

Post # 71
4260 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

This fills me with rage.  It makes my stomach turn, as well as my husbands. 

Post # 72
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Reading that article and the author’s response to commentators made my stomach turn…how repulsive!

Post # 73
1407 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

If a woman agrees to live this way in the United States because she too thinks her religion requires it, at least she has a chance to get out, get help, divorce, call polite. If she can break out of prison of her own beliefs. In many parts of the world, a woman trying to leave a situation like this would have to give up custody of her children to her husband if he would even agree to divorce. And how many nonreligious couples sanction sadism, saying it is just a sexual game?

Post # 74
4253 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I am Christian and my husband and I have an equal partnership.  He has total respect for me, I have total respect for him.  I know this is more common than people think, but it is positively disgusting.

Post # 75
85 posts
Worker bee

underblueskies1016 :  Even the title of this board post made my skin crawl. Won’t even click to read the article. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors