(Closed) 7 weeks…55 days…recap and freak out

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
7606 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Oh hi….I might have a similar countdown to you. 😛

I’m just now starting to get a bit nervous.  I’m also getting excited to be MARRIED!  We just booked our honeymoon (for June 9th) so that’s just another thing to look forward to.

Don’t get me wrong, I still have a LOT left to do, but I have lists and it’ll all get done.  And guess what, if it doesn’t all get done, we’re getting married anyway lol.

Good luck!!

Post # 4
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m under 50 days and officially in panic mode. To calm myself down i just tell myself that all the truly important things are done. It’s just small details now and it for some reason it doesnt get done, i will live.

Post # 5
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Well, i am 60 days from MY big day and i am afraid the death of my dear mother-in-law has slowed things down..right now i am a little depressed and with no will to think about the wedding, though somehow things are being scheduled and planned..

Next week we ‘re going to the place we’re getting married at (open air wedding) with my stepson for him to wee what he needs to use in terms of music and sound (he will be responsible for it). Still have to work with him the playlists but the poor thing is broken hearted with the loss of his grandmother :-(..

On April 28th we’re having the menu taste! Next week the table markers are arriving and a coworker is bringing his Polaroid to lent  me (the idea is for guests to take a photo of themselves, glue it on our wedding book and write  few nice things for us). I also have to check with my mum if she has filled up all the little bottles with her famous licquor (men gifts) and if she has started working on the petal cones.

As for me, well, i have to cut the organza pieces of the ladies gifts (small vases with lavander). AND i haven’t called my hairdresser yet! Also the photographer! Ok, now i am panicking.. a little

Post # 6
2616 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

66 days and not really freaking yet…. we will freak out probably on thursday if my dress is unable to shrink down to mysize… ordered an 8 and aparently i am a 4 in streat clothes……

The topic ‘7 weeks…55 days…recap and freak out’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors