7 wks & no nausea!

posted 1 week ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
2106 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I am 21 weeks this week and no nausea. Also pregnant from my 5th IVF transfer so I say at least some part of this process has been easy! Hope everything continues down this road and you’re one of the lucky ones who don’t get sick! Congratulations!

Post # 3
Hostess
8531 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

MrsG2BIre :  Plenty of people go their entire pregnancy without feeling it, so it doesn’t mean anything is wrong. My friend suffered badly with her first baby and she is now 18 weeks with her second and feels absolutely fine and said she doesn’t feel pregnant at all!

I am 15 weeks and was still throwing up this morning – so enjoy it!

I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. 

Post # 5
Hostess
8531 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

MrsG2BIre :  oh don’t worry. It is stressful!! 🙂 

Post # 6
7897 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

MrsG2BIre :  I didn’t have any nausea with my first. It was great! I’m 6 weeks now with my second and I constantly feel like I’m going to barf (because of course! I only have a kid to take care of on top of being pregnant!). This baby is going to have to live on saltines, ginger ale, and prenatals for the foreseeable future. 

Enjoy it mama! 

Post # 7
909 posts
Busy bee

I had exactly one moment of nausea throughout my whole pregnancy. Not everyone has that symptom. 

Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy & baby!

Post # 8
1537 posts
Bumble bee

I barely had any and it didnt show up until I was at the later end of my first trimester. My sense of smell was hyped up though, so any body odors/gross food/perfumes really got to me.

Post # 9
143 posts
Blushing bee

Zero sickness or nausea on either of my two pregnancys! So it does happen! Congratulations

MrsG2BIre :  

Post # 11
7897 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

MrsG2BIre :  it’s ok – I wanted a little during my first too for the same reason so I get it! But do enjoy it. Eat something delicious and don’t barf it up for me 🙂

Post # 12
3223 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

MrsG2BIre :  anecdotally I have been pregnant 3 times. Twice I had zero nausea period the entire time and those babies are 2 and 4 months. Once I had horrible nausea and super smell that triggered it, that pregnancy I had a MC. So I’d try to relax and think positive thoughts. Hope for a sticky healthy baby for you!

Post # 14
9212 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Another one without any morning sickness 🙋‍♀️

It made me really worry too, so I get it, but just try to relax! There’s always something you can worry about during pregnancy: no morning sickness, too much morning sickness, not feeling the baby yet, baby kicking too much, baby kicking not as much, gaining too much weight, not gaining enough weight, etc. etc. The more things you can rest your mind about the better!

Post # 15
7897 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

MrsG2BIre :  I will say though my 2 year old has been super sweet while I feel like crap. It’s pretty adorable. She doesn’t know she’s going to be a big sister yet (because she has a big mouth and would blab) but the other day I said “I’m sorry honey give me a minute mommy doesn’t feel well” and she ran and got her doctor bag and gave me a check up! Toddlers are amazing. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors