7 wks & no nausea!

posted 1 week ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
3673 posts
Sugar bee

I was recently telling my friend about how mild my symptoms were and it freaked me out. She has never had issues getting pregnant, so didn’t understand the concept of symptoms being reassuring. With my first from IUI, I never had symptoms even though my progesterone was sky high. I think once at around 10 weeks I gagged, but I also got off progesterone that week and went totally back to feeling 100% normal. I’m currently 5 weeks, and only have occasional sore boobs and a teeny bit of nausea when its been too long since I ate.

If you had terrible symptoms and they all disappeared suddenly, that’s when things can be a little hairy. Since you haven’t had symptoms the majority of the time, I would take it as being one of the lucky ones. I have had both ectopic(s) and a chemical pregnancy. With the chemical the symptoms all dropped and I just knew. My fingers are crossed for you!

Post # 17
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

MrsG2BIre :  Currently 30 weeks with a little girl. I didnt get sick until 8 weeks and was solidly sick from weeks 8-16. I also have a friend who is 9 weeks and hasnt had any symptoms except fatigue. Every pregnancy and baby is different. 

Post # 18
66 posts
Worker bee

HI! Currently 6 weeks pregnant and no nausea either…

i am definitely worried as well, this is my first time being pregnant  and my first appointment isn’t till OCT 21.

completely unrelated but what are the symptoms you suffered  when you had an ectopic pregnancy? Im absolutely terrified of have one and not know and catch it too late… 

Post # 21
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

MrsG2BIre :  As someone who was so sick for so long, I know its hard, but dont wish for it! I lost a bunch of weight my first tri due to lack of appetite from the nausea. Nausea is not the only indicator for a healthy pregnancy! Many women in my mom group didnt have any nausea, or mild nausea and they are just as far along as I am! If your scan looks good next week, I wouldn’t worry one bit. Good luck to you and your little bean. Happy and healthy pregnancy!

Post # 22
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

With my first pregnancy (now 16 months old) I felt at worst a little queasy during weeks 9 and 10, and then had a handful of intense bouts of nausea from weeks 14-17 (like literally 5-6, always first thing). Otherwise, just felt tired. 

So far with #2, I’ve had a bit more of what I’d consider nausea, but I’ve also had a weirdly sensitive stomach and it’s mostly associated with that. I’m 9 weeks today, and definitely feeling questionable this morning, but I also had a pretty terrible sleep last night so I’m blaming it on that. 

Honestly, the majority of people I know have no or super minimal nausea. Maybe we all happen to be that lucky 20% or whatever, but it definitely doesn’t seem like EVERYONE get it 

Post # 23
2923 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I didn’t have any morning sickness either, not to humblebrag. wink  But I had terrible reflux!

So it happens a lot more than you think.  It was hard for me to believe I was actually pregnant because I didn’t have the typical symptoms.

Post # 25
2571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Courthouse

I’m 13 weeks today and I’ve been nauseous almost the whole pregnancy so far. I’ve only actually thrown up maybe 10 times though. 

I wouldn’t worry about it because everyone is different. My mom never even got a touch of nausea with me or my sister. 

Post # 26
58 posts
Worker bee

30 weeks here, I was solidly sick during the end of my second trimester and currently but I did not get first trimester sickness. Don’t worry mama, every single woman has a different pregnancy. 

Post # 28
2658 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I had zero nausea during my first pregnancy. I actually had very few symptoms at all until I started showing – it was easy to forget I was pregnant during the first trimester haha.

I’ve just found out I’m pregnant again (I’m thinking about 6 weeks but this still needs to be confirmed by a doctor). I’ve had a little nausea with this one; I’ve noticed that if I go too long between eating it starts, so if I have a snack every couple of hours I’m fine.

Post # 29
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I’m just over 18 weeks and haven’t been sick at all. Every once in a while early on I would get little waves of nausea, but they were quick and mild. No exaggeration here but the last time I threw up was 1999. I had the same concerns as you though.  I always heard that old wives tale that morning sickness meant everything was going well. Some people are just luckier than others with symptoms. I feel so fortunate. 

Post # 30
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

MrsG2BIre :  I had no morning sickness/ nausea with either of my pregnancies. I do recall vomiting once at Mc Donald’s with my one pregnancy and once at Costco with my other! Haha! 

Other than that I felt great! My friend who was pregnant at the same time had an awful time. I was very blessed in that regard. 

Best of luck! Congrats! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors