(Closed) 7 year anniversary coming soon

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Our 7 year anniversary is this weekend too! Yay! πŸ™‚ sorry you are feeling down, but your time will come! Just let go, have a good time, and remember why you fell in love that makes the wait worth it! πŸ˜€

Sent from my Android

Post # 4
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Heck yeah I do! Youre going to be engaged in less than 6 months!!!! Thats SUPER exciting!!

Enjoy your anniversary to the fullest and just know that you will be engaged to the man of your dreams in no time!!!

Post # 6
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

You’re getting a fun weekend for your anniversary, and an engagement in less than 5 months! I’d say that is pretty awesome! I’m on the same timeline too, and I’m guilty of counting down the months πŸ˜‰ . So, enjoy the time together, and I bet those months will go quickly when you’re having fun.

Post # 7
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

As long as you know it’s coming soon, the pressure should be off. Just enjoy yourself–this way you’ll get two special days, one super fun and one super romantic!

Post # 8
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey, be excited you have a timeline! I just had my 7 month, and I’m still not 100% sure it’s coming. Just relax with the knowledge that you’ll be engaged soon and have a great time celebrating that relationship. πŸ™‚

The topic ‘7 year anniversary coming soon’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors