(Closed) 7 year engagment

posted 6 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
2106 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@crazy_beautiful:  If you got tred of waiting why did you make an account on a wedding website with that as your date? If you don’t want to get married and neither does he, win win. 

Post # 4
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

Why are you still with this guy? IMO, it’s kind of pointless to be in a long-term relationship that isn’t going to lead to marriage if marriage is your ultimate goal. (Gay and lesbian couples excepted, of course.)

Post # 6
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@MrsBroccoli:  She can make account on weddingbee if she wants i dont think that really matters shes just looking for some advice thats all.

Post # 7
6359 posts
Bee Keeper

What do you want now?

Post # 8
14486 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

If you dont want to get married, does that mean you want to break up?  If not, end the engagement and carry on as BF/GF? 

Post # 10
6359 posts
Bee Keeper

@Serey:  +1, when I signed up it looked like this date was not optional, despite the fact that I have no idea when the wedding will be.

Post # 12
2106 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Serey:  Of course she can make an account but I don’t understand what she wants advice on. He says February and she says she doesn’t want to get married anymore. What is the question? 

Post # 14
6124 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Maybe you can give us a little more info! 

He threw out a date (like in 4 months) and now you are reconsidering?

Perhaps you have lost your respect for him and think he’s not a good marriage candidate after all?  That is OK.  You can change your mind.

Has it been a good relationship these 7 years?  Or do you guys have issues?

Post # 15
1160 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@MrsBroccoli:  She’s just looking for support! In case anyone has been in a similar situation. Its not that easy as just “calling the engagement off.” 

The topic ‘7 year engagment’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors