(Closed) 7/13/09: Music Idea of The Day: Bouquet Toss

posted 9 years ago in Music
Post # 3
963 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - Bernardo Winery

The last two wedddings I’ve been to have used that song, it is pretty appropreiate 🙂

Post # 4
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crew would be a funny one
OR
Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar
OR
Eye of The Tiger by Survivor would be AWESOME hahaha!

Post # 5
1205 posts
Bumble bee

I was thinking of using that song…  Maybe just this second i decided that I AM using that song.  I think it’s funny and will be a great song to get all my crazy single friends out there… 

Post # 6
3526 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I think that is THE song for a bouquet toss. But I canNOT stand Beyonce.
You know how there are do not play [song] lists. She is my do not play artist! There is no reasoning behind it.

Post # 7
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I like Beyonce, but I am not crazy about that song.  I am tired of hearing it and I think other people are too.  It is too "typical" for me.  I am with thecolorteale, I think "Girls, Girls, Girls" is Perfect!

Post # 8
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Im doing beyonce’s all the single ladies–it’s appropriate and not out of date yet

Post # 9
2856 posts
Sugar bee

Yeah, I am on the bandwagon too for "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. Hip-Hop and R&B are being played at the wedding so this appropriately fits in our playlist. Plus it is a little catchy.

Post # 10
513 posts
Busy bee

I am so using this. Thank you so much for your help and these threads!

Post # 11
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

This was our bouquet toss song!  I know it’s played a lot, but the single girls loved getting to dance a little while waiting to catch the bouquet!  🙂

Post # 13
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I was going to to do "Ladies Night" by Kool and the Gang but switched to Beyonce’s "Single Ladies"

Post # 14
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I think Eye of the Tiger would be hilarious to play for the bouquet toss!

Post # 15
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I hate Beyonce’s "Single Ladies" but I figured I could deal with it and play it as our bouquet toss song. 

The topic ‘7/13/09: Music Idea of The Day: Bouquet Toss’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors