Post # 3
2271 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Nothing Else Matters as performed by Apocalyptica

Post # 4
1357 posts
Bumble bee

Our bridal party will walk down to "All My Life" by KC and JoJo…and then I’ll walk down to Trumpet Voluntary. It just screams, WEDDING to me! 🙂

Post # 5
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Plainsong by The Cure. We love the 80s.

Post # 7
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I will be walking down to ‘Here, There & Everywhere’ by The Beatles.

Post # 8
3332 posts
Sugar bee

I walked down to "Air on a G String" played by a string duo (violin and cello).  It was really lovely and very wedding-y without being "Here Comes the Bride". 

Post # 9
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I’m walking down the aisle to ‘Return to Innocence’ by Enigma. If you want to picture it, watch the ending of Disney’s Man of the House. 🙂

Post # 10
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Aww Lorienne you’re not silly! 🙂

The whole bridal party and myself will be walking to Only Hope by Switchfoot. I get teary everytime it gets to the end of the bridge (about 3:20 into the song) where I’ll come out and walk. It’s such an amazing song.

Post # 11
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’m using "Only Time" by Enya.  Played by string quartet, sung by FI’s cousin.  so it’ll be a bit less poppy.  The Bridal Party will come in to the Flower Duet by Delibes.

Post # 12
2681 posts
Sugar bee

I SHOULD’VE been walking down the aisle to "Storybook Love" from the Princess Bride movie.  However my DJ screwed up and played another song from the move, I think "Once Upon a Time".  It was still a pretty song but very disappointing since I had imagined walking down to Storybook Love for 2 years…

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2010

"Make Me Whole" by Amel Larrieux. The sweetest song I can imagine while walking down the aisle looking into his eyes.

The topic ‘7/16/09 Music Idea of the Day: Processional Song’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors