(Closed) 7/27 Work Outs :)

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m currently at work on WB, thinking about how much I really, really, really don’t want to do P90X today.  But, I forewarned my FH that this would be the case, so he will know to make me!

Post # 4
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Sulli – I just have to say that you are AMAZING when it comes to motivating on these boards. Please keep it up!

As for me, just woke up and watched Gilmore Girls. I think I may walk up to Michael’s and walk around (its about a 2 mile walk from my apartment). Then possibly stop at the library since I finished my book last night and still have 4 days before the Fiance gets back in town!

Post # 5
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Woohoo! I went at 7pm last night. I was bored! I decided it was better to be on the elliptical and watch Law & Order than sit on my butt!

I’m going to body pump tonight at 7. My weight keeps going down–I know it’s b/c I’m losing muscle mass! Oh no! Undecided

Post # 7
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Work keeps me from working out during the day, but Fiance and I are planning a trip to the gym this afternoon for some cardio and weights!

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee

I start with my personal trainer on August 1, and she recommended getting in 3-4 hours of cardio per week, so I’ve just put in an hour at 4:30 this morning . . .  I’m starting to fall asleep here in the office, hence why I’m on WB (or at least that’s my excuse today).

Post # 9
50 posts
Worker bee

I have a class at 4:30, then some weights, then 30 minutes on the elliptical. Fun stuff!

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

You all are so motivations. I’m about to go for a walk now!

Post # 11
2470 posts
Buzzing bee

So I made it up to Michaels and back (with a pitstop at the Library). so it was about 4 miles all together. I think that getting a daily dose of vitamin D has been good not only for my waistline but for my skin too! Its cleared up like crazy since I started walking outside more!

Post # 12
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’m a newb on this board/thread. I like that you ladies are motivating eachother and letting eachother know that your working out or going crazy trying to do so! well, i just finished doing wii active for 40 mins and it was a killer! Happy exercising everyone!! =]

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I’m also new to this board! Smile

Before my wedding, I worked hard (bt not hard enough) to shape up. I looked good but it wasnt the target I set for myself.

3 months after the wedding I’ve finally gotten my ass into gear and started working out and eating healthy. And its SO tough. I live in South Africa and its the dead of winter here. Getting up at 4:30am to get to gym at 5am isnt the easiest thing in the world to do. BUT hubby is motivating me and I keep telling myself that if I work hard for a month solid, I’ll see results and that will encourage me to continue working hard.

I’m so glad Miss Labrador started blogging about fitness. She looks amazing and its great to learn from a “normal” person about health and fitness, and not some psuedo-celebrity we see on TV. I’m looking forward to staying motivated with the rest of you!

Post # 14
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I didn’t want to, but I made it through P90X.  Barely.  Thanks for keeping us motivated, sulli!

The topic ‘7/27 Work Outs :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors