(Closed) .75 center halo engagement rings

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

You’re probably not a black diamond gal but my center stone is exactly .75. TCW surroundng my center and on the sides makes the ring 1.25 tcw on a size 7 finger.

My ring is actually sized an 8 now because once I’m married it will go inside of a enahancer. 

Post # 18
2279 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@madelise:  I LOVE that ring and I also LOVE that you have multiple rings.  I am a huge fan of multiple sets because I plan on having a few too.  Do people ask you why you have a different ring on today?  I am not sure how I will answer that one yet haha.  I’d love to see all of your rings together.

Post # 19
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Here’s mine, finger is 5.5

Post # 20
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

ugh I don’t know how to rotate the pics.. hope it helps!

Post # 21
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Center stone is a bit smaller at .63 (family heirloom). Total carat weight of the ring is 2.11 and my finger is a 6.5. I like big and bling (I feel like I have sausage fingers, so dainty rings make them look worse!). The halo is great, and i love the way it highlights the center stone in certain light:

Post # 22
62 posts
Worker bee

I have a .75 marquise halo on a size 7 finger.  I know my finger is larger than your’s, but just last night, someone asked if it was 2cts! 

Post # 23
293 posts
Helper bee

@blushbliss:  Thank you. Not many people notice, actually. I don’t take my hand and shove it into peoples’ faces on purpose. When someone notices my ring, I don’t say anything like, “OH BUT MY *OTHER* ONE…”. The only people who notice that there are differences are people who care for jewelry themselves, or people who are closer to me and know about my obsession. The first group can’t judge me 😉 since they are me, and the second group loves me enough to not judge me or they get the middle finger. Hehehe. Besides, they all know I got them for steals and can make back most of my money any time. 

Post # 26
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Mine is a .6ct on a 3.5 finger, so size wise would probably be about right. Should keep in mind that how you set the diamonds and how wide the halo is will make a difference. Mine is very slim so doesnt add much finger coverage. I love mine though 🙂

Post # 27
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Post # 28
8470 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

A halo will definitely make .75 look bigger. .75 is a pretty size though. 

Post # 29
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This isn’t exactly what you are looking for, but mine is a .8 on a size 8 finger. If anything, it would look a lot bigger on yours!

Post # 30
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My center stone is just over .5ct so not quite what you are looking for, but I have a smaller finger size.

The topic ‘.75 center halo engagement rings’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors