(Closed) .76 ct K, VS, OEC is here, ridiculously pic heavy!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
6314 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2016

It’s beautiful! Congratulations. Both your hands are going to be magnificently adorned!

Post # 18
2573 posts
Sugar bee

CinqueTerre :  Wow! It’s stunning! It’s so lovely on you!! The faceting is beautiful. Enjoy it and wear in good health!

Post # 19
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Wow it’s gorgeous!! 

Post # 20
1815 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

CinqueTerre :  I was just wondering which one it was (if it was one of the MoissaniteCo reproductions. It’s so beautiful, I thought maybe I’d go for the same reproduction! The basket looks identical to one on the MoissaniteCo website, but the shank is different 

Post # 24
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Beautiful place.

CinqueTerre :  hahahaha no it was not me, unfortunately.. But I do love it! So classy!!!! 

Post # 25
1255 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - victoria educational gardens

LOVE!

Post # 26
3541 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Beautiful!  Absolutely stunning!

Post # 30
1815 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

CinqueTerre :  YES – that’s the one I thought it looked like – but there’s another one – Delphene – that has similar shank (photo below). I thought maybe there was one I was missing that you got

I contacted MoissaniteCo – they say they get the rings from somewhere else, and add the stones. They don’t know anything about the dates – except that they are 17th, 18th and 19th century  

This led me to Jansjewelles – they have exactly the same antique ring settings you can purchase as moissaniteCo, but without the gems. I believe they are the company with the original moulds. I think your best bet would be to send them a photo of your ring and tell them it’s very similar to a few of theirs – and see if they can give an approximate date for your ring. I’m guessing those rings were probably all created by the same jeweler as they’re all so identical. 

The Delphene shank:

The topic ‘.76 ct K, VS, OEC is here, ridiculously pic heavy!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors