(Closed) 8.5mm F1 Moissanite Solitaire!!

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1966 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
desides :  I just commented on your old thread! I love your ring and I’m so glad your through the roof excited about it! It looks great on you and huge! What is your finger size?

Post # 3
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - New York, New York

So beautiful! I love the cathedral setting and the band that you paired with your engagement ring, they’re stunning! I also have a Forever One moissanite, it’s the 8mm asscher! 

Post # 5
7240 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2016

That setting is gorgeous and it goes with your wedding band beautifully. Congratulations!

Post # 6
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
desides :  wow that’s amazing and so beautiful! I’m so happy your happy with it! I’m getting a new ring and it will be a solitaire too! I love Halos too so much but sometimes I think you need the classic solitaire. I love your wedding band it goes with it so well! I’m going with the classic look with a blingy band too hopefully lol 

Post # 7
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
desides :  Your ring is beaufiful. It would be to large for me as I wouldn’t want the attention it might draw but it is stunning. I have a F1 1.4ct cushion cut solitaire in 14kt white gold. Cushion cuts look smaller than rounds at the same Ct so it looks more like a one Ct. also I have size 8 ring finger. 

Post # 9
40 posts
Newbee

This is my new upgrade!! 8mm F1, with pink sapphire and Moissy anniversary band!! I can’t take my eyes off of it!  I love looking at everyone’s rings, too! They are gorgeous!

Post # 10
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2008

In low light on the top and in the sun on the bottom .congrats on that amazing looking stone and setting . mine is a round forever brilliant 8mm on a size 5 finger with a size 6 ring . 

Post # 11
40 posts
Newbee

View original reply
desides :  

I went with 3mm stones for my anniversary band and while they were being set at the Jewelers I almost panicked, like I should of went for 4 mm.  But when I got the ring, it was just the right size with my stone and my finger.  I’m a 5 1/4 and it’s a 7 stone band.  I posted pics below 😊

Post # 13
40 posts
Newbee

View original reply
desides : 

Thank you! I’m super happy with how it turned out! 🙂 I do wish my stones we’re a little lower, but I loved the setting too much!  I would definitely recommend a 3/4, eternity bands are prone to breaking prongs and loose/lost stones, also you can resize if you ever need to.  Good luck and post pics!

The topic ‘8.5mm F1 Moissanite Solitaire!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors