(Closed) 8-9-09

posted 9 years ago in August 2009
Post # 3
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

You will be fine!  100 days is a long time.  It’s more than 3 months!  You will totally get it all done, and it’s great that your Mom is helping you out.

I haven’t even found a florist yet!  🙂  It’s a low priority for me, since I’m going to do my own centerpieces with flowers from my Mom’s garden.  But I still need to find one.  

I mostly have little things left to do, but the big one is figuring out the timing of the day and how I want to reception to flow.  I just nixed my original idea of an outdoor cocktail hour because as much as I love the outdoors, it will be way too hot in Atlanta!  So that’s where I’m at.  

I also need to meet with an alterations person about my dress.  I got it at a sample sale and luckily it fits pretty well, but it needs bustling and taking in at the top. 

Enjoy the nice weather and have fun!!

Post # 4
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

i basically finished everything expect the wedding party stuff….. haven’t decided yet

waiting to send out my invites too cuz my Future Mother-In-Law is crazy about the kind of stamps to send them out on……. oh wellzzzz

Post # 6
652 posts
Busy bee

i already sent out my invites and starting to get RSVPs back already!

Post # 9
652 posts
Busy bee

my rsvp date is in four days and i have about 40% respond, out of that 40% response, we have a 95% acceptence and 5% decline =x

Post # 10
652 posts
Busy bee

less then 50 days til the wedding ladies! how are you guys doing??? I am currently frustrated over guestlist drama and figuring out the favor boxes, etc!

Post # 12
652 posts
Busy bee

Here is my checklist:

1. Finish Favors

2. Assemble Programs

3. Arrange Transportation

4. Rehearsal Lunch/Rehearsal

5. Finalizing timeline for myself, wedding party and venue

6. Turn in final headcount with menu selections

7. Make sure groom/mens pick up tux

8. Wrap up wedding party presents

9. Confirm time with all Vendors (makeup artist, photographer, florist, transportation)

10. Probably more but that all I can muster together for now!

Post # 14
652 posts
Busy bee

i am currently working on my seating chart, what a headache!

Post # 16
652 posts
Busy bee

we just went to get our marriage license yesterday!

The topic ‘8-9-09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors