(Closed) 8 days away!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Mine is 3 weeks from today.  There are so many things I should be doing right now.  Packing up my stuff to move, calling my photographer, cleaning, writting thank-you’s for shower gifts, practicing hair and makeup (I’m going DIY), gluing the sparklies on my shoes, getting my tail light and windshield taken care of so my car will pass inspection, researching cell phone plans, and about a dozen other things.  Overwhelming!  

My form of freaking out seems to be to shut down. Here it is almost 1 in the afternoon and I’m still sitting in my jammies watching TV and goofing off online. I know as soon as I move from this spot all the stress is going to hit, and I’m reluctant to leave my happy denial bubble.

Argh.

I guess I’ll at least go take a shower.  Baby steps, right?

Post # 4
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hang in there ladies!! I’m still about 98 days away myself, but I know the feeling.  Family drama ain’t helping either.  Best wishes for beautiful, perfect weddings!

Post # 5
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@aprilwedding31:  Congratulations! Im sure everything will go smoothly!! Just try to soak in every moment of the day. Everything went smoothly on my day, only some totally minor issues.

Oh just don’t do what this lady did!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/3677355/So-hungover-I-missed-my-wedding.html

I just found that story (and had to share) and thanked god that didnt happen to me!

Congrats again! Enjoy your day!

Post # 6
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m 11 days out and I’m feeling the same way. So overwhelmed but I just want it to be here already! 

The topic ‘8 days away!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors