(Closed) 8 days till my wedding and I hate my dress

posted 4 years ago in Emotional
Post # 32
1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
@ktsteimel  Hi date twin – completely understand your anxiety and just wanted to say well done for getting it sorted. You look beautiful.

Post # 33
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
@ktsteimel Update pics? 🙂

Post # 34
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@ktsteimel  First off, you have an incredible body. Second, this is why phone photos just DO NOT do wedding dresses (or any dresses?!) justice. I don’t have any photos of me wearing my dress for that very reason, I just don’t want to second guess myself. You know how you looked in the mirror. 

On the day the lighting will be different and your photographer will get the ‘best angles’.

FWIW, I think you look incredible in the photos anyway!!!

Post # 35
2098 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@ktsteimel  You can fix that lace!!! Especially if it was an added thing that wasn’t there when you tried on the sample, etc. The lace can be removed by alterations or tucked in and sewed in… Look, it’s your wedding day and if you have to get a tiny bit bridezilla at the dress shop to become happy with your dress for the big day, do it. I regret not doing it, I asked very sweetly genlty “is this tight enough” (around my boobs) and alterations lady said YES but it wasnt and my dress was falling off and showing my boobs and I can’t even look at half of my wedding pix without cringing because of it. The dress looks gorgeous on you and I don’t think you have any cone boob going on. I think you’ll feel so much better if you can fix the extra lace which does seem to be extraneous along the bust line. Good luck please don’t cry bee, just get to work! 

Post # 37
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
@ktsteimel  Oooh exciting, I’ll keep a look out for them! I’m so glad you got them to move the lace down I was just about to suggest it when I saw your update- I bet you’ll look drop-dead gorgeous and your figure is to die for! 🙂 Hope you have a stress-free week and wishing you all the best for the big day! xx

Post # 38
1463 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

View original reply
@ktsteimel  So happy they worked with you, and glad you spoke your true feelings to them! Can’t wait to see your pics, enjoy your wonderful day next week:-)👰

Post # 39
899 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

First, remember your sister is not a professional photographer, so you won’t look like that in your final photos.

Secondly, the only thing I notice is the the top lace does seem to be a bit higher than in the pinterest pic. But Not sure how that is a bad thing. I can still definitely see the tops of your boobs lol.

Post # 40
9696 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

deleted

Post # 41
60 posts
Worker bee

I think you look very pretty! But i do agree with you :/ the cups look kind of weird…

The topic ‘8 days till my wedding and I hate my dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors