(Closed) 8 days to go and EVERYTHING is going wrong

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@mayflowerbride13:  screw the programs! you dont need them so maybe just save yourself a little stress by ditching them…:)

Post # 4
Hostess
23609 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@mayflowerbride13:  Aww honey! Hugs!  I know this is cliche but I promise everything will be okay!  I know it feels like you need to get everything done right now, but if you can afford it, maybe you should take a little breather today and go do something that you love to do! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
3195 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@lifegirl:  seconded. unless you’re having a 3-hour-long greek orthodox ceremony all in greek, you dont need programs. screw ’em! no one will miss them.

and things like this happen to all brides the week of. just take everything one thing at a time and try not to stress about the little stuff!

Post # 6
5787 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

You need to get to “f*ck it” mode. If it is causing you stress and it is not critical just drop it, you don’t need programs. Tell your coordinator you are paying for her expertise and cannot be present saturday

Post # 7
1565 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Make a list. Stuff that’s most important to least important. Get all that you can done, and then just release the rest as stuff that just will not get finished. Or delegate the tasks to someone else. Take a few hrs in the afternooam doc do something relaxing to get your mind off wedding stuff and back in ybody own body lol. And take some midol! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m sorry. This sounds incredibly stressful!  I agree, forget the programs, or see if Office Max, Kinko’s, etc. can print them.  Tell the coordinator you won’t be there or Saturday, or delegate that someone else. Can you take today off from wedding planning?  You need to take care of yourself or there won’t be a bride for the wedding, ya know?  I was starting to really stress out 2 weeks ago and I told myself that my guests don’t know the vision I’ve had in my head. In other words, if something, like the programs, is missing, they won’t even know they were supposed to be there.  It doesn’t have to be perfect!  Good luck, try to breathe!  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@mayflowerbride13:  ain’t nobody thinkin about those programs. so chill on the paper woes. 

just write down a list of the things you have to do and go for a walk. come back and create a plan to execute the decorating in a timely manner. if it helps, group things together and just make sure it’s all stocked and ready to go. 

you’re getting married! enjoy the thought and don’t worry about these details. everything will work out the way it’s supposed to. 

The topic ‘8 days to go and EVERYTHING is going wrong’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors