(Closed) 8 months and counting…

posted 5 years ago in Elopement
Post # 3
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Chunkyswifey143:  I say definitely start looking! If you’re going to order, it takes some time for the dress to come in!  Especially since you’re thinking color, I would give it a little extra time to find your perfect dress! You can always just hold onto your dress when you get it. 🙂

Post # 5
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We are eloping in the fall, and I just got my dress! Ultimately, it is your dress, so do whatever feels right, but if it were me, I would get white with mint green accents, or the other way around. 

I don’t know, my mom had a gold wedding dress over 20 years ago, and she still feels like it wasn’t really a wedding dress… 

If you don’t care about that (and really, why should you? I know I’m being silly!) then just wear a mint green one!

Either way- start looking! You might find your dress today, and then you can just check that off your list! 

Post # 6
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Chunkyswifey143:  Definitely start looking for the dress of your dreams.  It sounds like you have some pretty unique and specific taste so if you start looking now you’ll be able to see what’s out there.  And as pengoala points out if you need to order or alter it you’ll have plenty of time.  

The topic ‘8 months and counting…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors