(Closed) 8 more days!!!! So stressed my hair is falling out.

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@RobotBabooshka:  Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better right now.  Go for a run, drop into a yoga class, get a massage, ask your honey to do you.  Whatever is your thing.

It will be okay, don’t worry!  Just remember what a wedding is all about – your marriage to the person your love while surrounded by those most important to you.  The rest is just details. 

Your wedding should be a time of joy, not one of extreme anxiety.  Don’t let an unprofessional vendor ruin things for you.  And make sure you take the time to write an honest review when it’s all over!

Good luck, and feel free to pm me if you want to vent.  We are date twins 🙂

Post # 5
339 posts
Helper bee

I know how you feel I am stressing so much even my dad wasx telling my Future Father-In-Law about it lol. I didnt think it was too bad but apparently I dont hide it well. Dosent help we are also in a way screwed up housing situation.

Post # 7
208 posts
Helper bee

I had a similar freak out until today.  Last Thursday I emailed my caterer with our final count and some other info/questions.  Last Friday I emailed our photographer to confirm and with questions, as well as our violinist.  As of last night I still hadn’t heard back from any of them.  I started worrying that they would back out.  Today I called the caterer and photographer and things are all set with them.  Still haven’t heard from the violinist, but that’s not as huge of a deal.  A silent ceremony would be weird but not the end of the world.

$2000 over is a lot!  By The Way not all caterers are like that.  Your food better be delicious.

Post # 8
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I understand! I have gone from thinking that I’m going to really miss the planning to nervous over it, can’t wait for it to be over. That is a really big blunder on your caterer’s part! How can someone misquote $2000 worth?

I’m nervous about a few things, too. We just added on a photo booth (we had some money we had to spend at our reception, per our contract, or else we lose it. They have a photo booth service, so we added that). I need to e-mail my photographers. I’m hoping they won’t be upset over it. Plus, we booked the make-up artist for a certain number of people. One of my bridesmaids now doesn’t want to get her make up done (and just told me now, even though I have asked the girls repeatedly to tell me if they don’t want this), and I don’t want to have to argue about that.

I just want June 23rd to get here!! Hang in there, we will make it, (relatively) unscathed :-).

The topic ‘8 more days!!!! So stressed my hair is falling out.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors