(Closed) 8 weeks til Christmas!!

posted 4 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
7656 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@chelseakayd:  Well, when you say 8 weeks it does! I just took a girl weekend Christmas shopping becuase I am NOT a fan of crowds around Christmas. I will avoid malls like the plague on the weekends. We will be doing all of our Christmas shopping on a Wednesday, lol. I am excited for Christmas though. I bought a new foil sticker to put up on the wall, some knick knacks, and I can’t wait to set up my tree. Need to wait for Thanksgiving to go by though. I won’t skip that holiday 🙂

Post # 4
859 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@chelseakayd:  FI and I love Christmas!! It’s going to be so fun being engaged at Christmastime. What I REALLY can’t wait for is our first newlywed Christmas when we get to decorate our own little home and pick out a tree for the two of us! Ahh, can’t wait!

Post # 5
2534 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

SHHH!!!

Shhh!!!

I am not ready for the holidays yet!

Post # 6
1651 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I really enjoy the winter holidays, but I like to savor them one at a time. Can stores just let us get through Halloween and Thanksgiving before moving to Christmas?!

The topic ‘8 weeks til Christmas!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors