(Closed) 8 weeks to plan a wedding? No problem!

posted 6 years ago in Logistics
Post # 2
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - Butterfields Ballroom

I’m still planning mine after a year so I don’t really have any advice for such short notice but I had to comment bc we have the same wedding day  You sound like you have alot of the hard parts outta the way or figured out… Just remember to stay calm (I’ve been telling myself that for a year haha) I hope your day turns out beautifully and everything works out!! Congrats!

Post # 3
6430 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

We planned our wedding in about 4 weeks because DH got a job across the country. We had about 50 guests, and had the wedding at my mom’s mountain cabin. Luckily I already had my dress, and my mom had a ton of wedding things because she had just gotten married a few months before us. My mom really took charge of planning because I was busy preparing to move. She cooked all of the food, and we arrange the flowers ourselves. We had an awesome wedding, and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Post # 4
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I am so glad to find this thread, because my fiance and I don’t want a big wedding, don’t want to have a lot of fuss, and want it to be super intimate… And we may end up doing a quick/short engagement too, not sure at this point, so I’m definitely following this thread to get more ideas. Thanks! 

The topic ‘8 weeks to plan a wedding? No problem!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors