(Closed) 8 years….

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Waiting is soooooooo hard! It sounds like he’s ready or pretty darn close, so if you get inpatient, just come vent here, wish I had found this during my wait!

Post # 7
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Sounds like things are moving along for you guys, how exciting! Have you thought about the kind of ring you would like? We need pics LOL!

Post # 10
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Here’s hoping you don’t have to wait too much longer!

I know your pain, though–I waited nearly 9 years for my (now) Darling Husband to propose. By the time he did it, our daughter was 6-years-old, and we had been living for 5 of those years–it was not fun!

Post # 11
1059 posts
Bumble bee

@waitingalongtime:  I don’t want the wedding either! Just imagining planning one makes me all kinds of nervous. But I do want the commitment, and will need to make some sacrifices to live in the same country as my SO so I need to know he is in for keeps. Also I don’t think I’d be comfortable having kids without being married and need to get moving on the kids thing soonish else it won’t happen.

Anyway, my point is, you’re a very impressive woman!!! Smile

Post # 13
909 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

aww I like that first ring. I was with my fiance for just over 7 years before he proposed but we are only 25 and just finished school (well he’s still in it getting his phd, i’m done) so the timing mad sense. can’t wait to hear about the proposal when it happens. it’s so cute that he still wants to ask your dad.

Post # 15
2250 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

So exciting!! Waiting is rough, but it doesn’t sound like you’ll be waiting much longer!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘8 years….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors